Patch 10.1.7

I’m losing my mind over the Nelf stuff, good lord.

Oh boy, playable Eredar. This is gonna be interesting.

1 Like

I don’t even play Forsaken but that’s enough to get me to roll one. That armor is amazing!

6 Likes

How about a check box for upright posture? That would finally make it worth it. Tired of looking like my Velicodrake.

4 Likes

That heritage armor would look AMAZING with upright posture.

3 Likes

I am beyond delighted by the new Forsaken heritage armor. All the same the upright undead struggle goes on.

Please help us with petitioning for upright Forsaken by visiting these threads and giving them love:

6 Likes

Watching SLP people whine about this is glorious.

2 Likes

Given how some of them were seen asking why Forsaken would even care about Lordaeron…

Stormwind is going to be the new Argus with all these Man’ari RPers about to reroll.

2 Likes

Behold! the flames of the Firelands!

1 Like

I am excited about the holidays being updated. They really need it.

1 Like

I certainly love the claw accessories on the NE heritage armor. Wish my BE could use them. I have a transmog set that would go perfect with them.

Night Elf and the Undead Stuff is freaking amazing. Honestly happy for those who are finally getting something great for the two races.

5 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Yeah the holiday stuff really needed some updates.

can anyone let me know where you find Valen or whatever his name is to start the quest for the new skin for the draenaei?

I’ve checked stormwind, draenor, dalaran and no seeing red quest. lol

Something was so broken with the quest they completely disabled Draenei from the PTR, so I don’t believe its implemented yet

Draeni was back in and also in the creation screen and I have been able to log mine that I ported over. Just not sure where the starting point is for it.