Greater Forsaken (Nathanos style)

Nathanos looks like a lays potato chip bag. Bloated and half empty. yuck.

We want more Forsaken customization options, PLEASE!

2 Likes

fr fr

It’s kind of ridiculous that Forsaken have less options than several ARs as a core race.

1 Like

Yes please.

I feel like we’re overdue at this point.

2 Likes

Right??

They gave both types of Dark Rangers to Alliance and we only got one when they’re a Forsaken sub-faction, at this point it feels like Blizzard owes Forsaken a few freebies.

3 Likes

It’s not for a lack of players asking.

One of many such threads: Upright Forsaken Models - Overdue Character Customization ✓

2 Likes

It would make more sense as a skin for Humans similar to the “Dark Ranger” skin elves have. But that would obviously start a Sh** storm.

It really wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Do you know who made this? I would like to check the numbers, and them make a cleaner visual chart and graphics to better and more quickly break down this problem.

1 Like

My mate Izzabelle, here I’ll harass her for you.

1 Like

I need to leave for work for a few days. When I get back, I had planned on doing this visual break down myself.

I’d like permission to use the data, and find out how current it is.

1 Like

I mean alliance got BE customization, horde should have an alliance customization option.

2 Likes

Like yesterday.

1 Like

I always wanted to have a Evil Human Model that looks vampire like or atleast dark bandits that survived the undead plague but have changed completely. Always wanted Nathanos style undead Humans for Undead. As much people wanted Liches for the Undead Race too.

1 Like

PErfect, I was legit going to work on this. They did the heavy lifting part, and I now want to do the pretty quick visual graphics.

1 Like

10 points if you can work your character’s headshot in with giant hearts in the eyes

1 Like

Diversity is our greatest strength

1 Like

Challenge accepted

Speaking of the undead: I’m going to necro this thread.

Forsaken options now pls.

3 Likes

we got void/forsaken/pure blood elves. forsaken need more body types. so many cool undead models in the game already

1 Like