Patch 1.43 clarification

YESSS GUYS WE CAN STOP PLAYING MOIRAA

113 Likes

we hear about hanzo changes, when are those coming? Will we get an update to the current ptr?

15 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate the dialogue on your end. I am always fond of any balance change as I like staying on my toes.

32 Likes

Jeff LOVES leaks…he told us so at blizzcon :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

hi jeff

1 Like

For future balance changes, can you please consider pushing balance changes without a patch, and instead just adjust variables.

Possibly putting balance changes and code changes into the PTR for one week.
Then put the balance changes onto Quickplay for one week.
Then put the balance changes to Competitive.
And then push the code changes whenever they are ready, or it lines up with an event or content release.

Which may even make it so you could have multiple rounds of incremental balance changes, before pushing a code change patch.

ARMOR::Mitgation = 5
ORISA::Primary::Slow = 0.2
ORISA::Barrier::HP = 600
ORISA::Health::Armor = 250
ORISA::Fortify::Cooldown = 8
SIGMA::Barrier::HP = 900
SIGMA::Barrier::Regen = 120
SIGMA::Grasp::Cooldown = 10
SIGMA::Grasp::Rate = 0.6
REINHARDT::Barrier::HP = 1600
REINHARDT::Barrier::Slow = 0.25
REINHARDT::Steadfast = 0.5
MOIRA::Primary::InitialHeal = 3.25
DVA::Matrix::UsageCooldown = 1.5
WIDOW::Grapple::Cooldown = 12
TORBJORN::Overload::Cooldown = 10
GENJI::Primary::Ammo = 30
ZARYA::Secondary::Radius = 2.5
ZARYA::Secondary::AmmoCost = 20

37 Likes

as an arcade mode even!

3 Likes

Papa Jeff, can we get a Comp Classic?

12 Likes

Jeff? Replying to us on the forums? It’s a miracle come true!

27 Likes

THE KING HAS SPOKEN. Goodbye double barrier. Christmas is coming early

10 Likes

See ya next week then folk.

8 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing, which heroes are on your watchlist rn besides Hanzo? Any hints?

And all you’ll see is a mass of complaints asking for tank nerfs left and right.

See how much clarity some communication can provide? Thank you, really. Just in the future please do better on this front. A lot of unnecessary frustration coming from the community, the creators and the pro players due to the lack of communication. A few of us already kinda knew this patch wouldn’t go live till winter wonderland because that’s been the history. Mind you it still looks disappointing seeing a patch this influential being sat on for almost a month while we are left to marinate in a very frustrating game state. But I’m sure most would have felt less frustrated had this launch date been properly communicated instead left up to speculation.

51 Likes

Thread exploding in 3…2…1…

thanks for the clarification.

Thanks Jeff. I figured this would be the case. Good to see you confirming it for sure though.

Also, we miss you

5 Likes

Y’all really made him get on the forums for the first time in months I can’t - :sob::sob:

15 Likes

Is that…who I think it is?

1 Like

Thanks for clearing up the rumors. Appreciate it Jeff

3 Likes

I just want to play Ana/Mercy/Bap. :sob:

2 Likes