"WOW SUCKS! Also i want WoW to suceed!"

Then show it.

Confession through projection there bud

Um, are you following the discussion or just firing off replies how you see fit lmao

Two parter. No I’m not offended. I couldn’t care less what a stranger says on a forum about ANYTHING.

Second of all, yeah Imma call you out… if you think other wise, then you must be pleading ignorance.

You are doing more than disagreeing though, see, you generalize even in your replies without even reading what others write.

I cause drama? Sheesh you really are projecting.

I just called you out on it.

You can’t be this delusional :rofl:

If you think you did this thread in a normal, mature manner then you are in another planet.

Again, not offended… I think you are trolling at this point are seriously need help.

Your posts are a walking example of it.

I’m not offended. I just am calling you out on your ill, bad faith, behavior. And you got triggered. Tehehe.

You are showing your true colors there bud.

I’m fully aware…

You have no back up to your lame thread post so you attack people and call my post a straw man.

You are in need of some introspection my friend.

Except it is true. What part do you not understand this simple to grasp concept that constructive criticism that has the potential to sway public opinion about this game, even if it’s small?

You think people looking at the unconstructive posts and think …“Hmm, this WoW sucks guy really knows what he’s talking about”?..

Okay first off, Greediness has nothing to do with the size of the studios.
Second, if the agrument is about the money, then why do you think it wouldn’t work then?

…Mind giving us an example of your voice of distain here?

I already have with my posts and threads. You just not been paying attention.

I don’t think you know what “projection” means. I question if you actually know anything by this point, since you seem to be targeting me for calling out your bias here.

Are you? Because you seem to be projecting yourself on to me here. As you’ve said…

…If you’re not offended, then your comments wouldn’t exactly be here, since you would’ve just ignored it.

…Yet you’re here. So you do care about what a strange says on a forum about anything.

No, i’m not pleading ignorance, and if you think i am, you have terrible comprehansion skills. Plus, if you’re going to call somebody out for your perceived gripes, it would help that you don’t be what you claim others to be.

Making agruments and you not refuting them isn’t trolling either. I don’t think you know what trolling or generalize means.

Except i do read what others write, lol. I’m reading yours right now, and all i’m seeing is somebody taking subjective offense to me describing a group accurately.

Yes you cause drama, and denying it doesn’t magically make it true.

I don’t think you know what “Calling you out” means. You’re confusing “calling people out” with you being subjectively offended.

Ad-hom much, homie?

Oh look, another ad-hom that does nothing to refute any of my points. Is the rest of your post is going to be like that?.. :roll_eyes:

You can subjectively believe that, but reality says otherwise.

Oh look, another ad-hom. :roll_eyes:

I see you’re still doing the childish “No u!”. Didn’t you say something about growing up?

Nobody believes you.

More like you exposed your own ill, bad faith behavior tbh, considering you got angry with me describing the group. If you’re not offended, why are here then?

Is “No u!” pretty much your agruments here? :laughing:

That i can actually think?

And i call it a strawman, because it’s clear at this point, you didn’t even read the TL;DR part of it and just make stuff up.

You have a personal problem with me that far extends the arguments i made at this point, with you targeting me in a thread about wanting better feedback, as if it somehow hurts you personally to ask this. And nothing i’ve said attacks any groups i’m talking about here. Infact, i even went as far to say not attack and or harass anybody.

If you’re taking offense to me plainly saying “Not to attack people” while making critiques… Then to quote yourself…

Considering you’re just going circles and just insulting me for speaking my mind on this, i’m going to plop you on ignore and advise everybody else to do the same here to you, since you’re not contributing to the topic but rather try to target me.

reads thread title.

i feel like that’s worded wrong. better wording would be:
“wow does’nt feel good, and i hope the devs make it feel better to play.”

I do want a better WoW, but that’s not exactly what’s the thread about. It’s about wanting better feedback while talking about the two groups that criticize the game.

1 Like

oh-oh-ohhhhh… sorry, i did’nt really read your first post, cause it was… well, i won’t lie, it was really long.

also, not sure it actually is two groups… i think it’s just one group, but some folks in it just… are’nt good at wording how they feel about the game very well.

no offense intended of course! just… wow that was a big first-post.

anyway, that’s my 2-cents given.

2 Likes

They already stage their Q and A sessions like they did for D4 so yeah.

They don’t care what we have to say. Only what we pay for.

Well there is more then two, but i rather focus on these two, since the thrid one is similar for the first one.

…Take it away, Bari. :point_down:

I wouldn’t know how to give constructive criticism in detail for any game. I know what I like and what is fun to me. I am sure there are people like me but as far a detailed explanations I am not one to do that.

I don’t know about the devs listening or not. I think they gauge public opinion by now it’s probably done with a algorithm. I think there is nothing wrong with trying to please all styles of game play.

2 Likes

People aren’t going to mass unsub unless Blizz does something really stupid.

Which hasn’t happened enough to make people jump ship in mass.

Telling people just to unsub single file won’t do anything.

If everyone did unsub at once the suits would shrug and say “Guess its time for another Diablo immortal 2: Warcraft Edition”

It doesn’t have to be strictly only in detail really.

People actually never happy , just look at the forums its mostly 99% of complaining and not talking about the game

Ok, you are trolling and waste mine and other peoples time also I see, I see the trend. Have a nice night. I’ll just say, I’m astounded how there are people that seem to have a secondary conversation away from what the main points were.

Keep having a conversation with yourself.

2 Likes

I guess you have no other valid arguments other then you trying to harass me and say i’m trolling while you can’t stick to the topic yourself. You might want to remind yourself of the rules here since you seem off-topic alot yourself, hence why you’re accusing me here.

• Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts

And oh, what’s this?.. :point_down:

Also this bit where you tell other people to stop speaking for so many people… and then you speak for so many people in another thread.

You were in the first category all this time. So that makes sense that you were offended by me, and try to excuse it with “i’m jUst CalLinG you out!”… All ya did is called yourself out.

I can see why you have your post history hidden, you don’t want to be honest with your true intentions here and much rather lie, troll and harass people who disagree with you or more accurately, whom you simply dislike. And from the looks of a quick search, you seem to do that a lot to other people who liked WoW. :thinking:

And flagging me and trying to have any posts of mine removed does honestly nothing. All it did is confirm it to me and hold my position. And i don’t know if you noticed but… i have a twitter account.

“WOW SUCKS! Also i want WoW to suceed!”

Criticizing WoW and wanting it to do better are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Oh joy, another one of my posts flagged. Does honestly anybody really believes that if they flag me, this will change my mind? Especially since… oh, i have twitter and can save this to the wayback machine?.. :roll_eyes:

That’s not the issue and i’ve detailed this in my Op and separated what makes constructive feedback and what isn’t.

The “I want WoW to succeed” phrase is always made to excuse or justify the cognitive dissonance in the words and actions they partake that show that not being the case. Or simply put, always said after questioned on why their subbed to a game they think it sucks. Never once, i’ve seen this phrase used in good faith.

These are the same people, btw, that go on a rant, proclaiming doom and gloom for the game, essentially saying it sucks while offering not much criticism, while being antagonistic to those who disagree and categorizing them or mischaracterizing them as thinking the game is perfect (As in no flaw’s problems or anything). While still being subbed to the game they claim to hate, claim to want to succeed, and claim anybody who disagrees as shills or whatever label their feeling like that day.

While ALSO, SOMEHOW, for some BIZZARO reason, are the same guys who THEN turn around to say to me that… “All feedback is valid” when their trying to defend their unconstructive feedback. … After they dismissed me by accusing me of fanboy behavior or… “Thinking the game’s perfect”…

…Do i even need to say anything else to them at this point? I think my OPEN post history speaks for itself for the numerous of examples of this. :point_down:

I have been following this thread because what the OP says is valid. However at the same time some of us not all mind you can not articulate feedback in a way that it would be noticed. I have been in the camp that says WoW sucks but I want it to succeed. I know the OP dislikes that but it’s the truth. I don’t really think WoW sucks what I really think is why can’t improvements be made. There are many who are in a subset of people who look at their preferred class and feel disappointed, upset and let down. I respect that and I also realize not everyone can express or detail a fix for a class. I also respect those who can have well thought out solutions to areas of this game. I personally think it’s enough for blizzard to know some people are unhappy. With that knowledge they can come up with solutions to gain players confidence again. It’s really not my job to detail a solution.
As I said I can understand the OPs point of view and agree but I can also understand the other side where the expression of WoW sucks can mean I just got killed by a glitch or another player whose class is better buffed. Try not to judge others too harsely for their lack of expression. Have a great day and mostly have fun in game. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Again, it can be a casual discussion.

Really, a lot of my discussions are pretty casual.

I dislike only the cognitive dissonance, or it being used as an excuse to simply be unpleasant. You so far, don’t strike me as that.

I’m not asking for you to come up with solutions.

In all honestly, the “solutions” i’ve seen are fan requested anyways.

Just the criticism really.

This thread doesn’t have a problem with a lack of expression.

This thread was more or less the dishonesty of the “WoW sucks” people, and why the constructive critics are more honest about their feedback. I mean, honestly, i’ve been fairly consistant railing against others in the community about being dishonest and hypocritical.

And can i go back to the “I want WoW to succeed” for a second here? What bugs me also is the implication they’ve (not you) created here. In that being, if we disagree with them, that means we wouldn’t want them to succeed?

Everybody wants WoW to succeed. Yet, they feel the need to make them the moral arbiters of who gets to want it to succeed or not?

Their only given to those who read this thread and understood. (Not to be confused with agreeing)

The taco bit’s a joke.