I have to be honest, the first impressions of this patch was.. confusing

The first thing i saw once i logged in, quite literally and i do mean literally, is a cutscene of showing how the hole in the earth is created. Okay… Like, is this nessercary? Couldn’t you show this in one of your quests where some NPC Tells the same story of what happened to that waterfall place and that Deftone Centaur?.. I know i can skip it, but this is a bizarre place to put a cutscene.

The second is, no quest automatically telling me about the brand new zone. So a trip to the wowhead to tell me what’s the quest is, the land beneath and… it’s not there?.. WoWhead said it was auto accept, but… it’s not there. I even used the run check command on it, and no, i didn’t complete it. The only quest i did pick up that is in the new zone was TICKET: Glimmerogg Games… Which apparently the zone’s just open with no quest leading to it?.. This is the first time for me going into that place or trying to.

Edit time:

Thridly, the tunnels connecting between Zaralek Cavern and Dragon isles. … I mean, the length of it was already too long enough to a point where it feels like it’s a loading tunnel… but it’s so dang dark too, or so muddy to make out the needed details to fly in and out to without smashing into things. It wouldn’t be so bad if there’s Flight masters or portals going in and out, but there isn’t?.. I mean, wouldn’t it hurt to put a few lava pools or glowing gems or have some dwarves/goblins put some lamps or something to illuminate the way to ensure were not hitting walls, to make it more of a smoother transition?..

1 Like

I wonder if it’s some sort of option players have in their settings, but when I logged in it automatically went to the cutscene, then directed me to where to begin the quest and I went down into the cavern. I thought the cutscene was okay. Little skit about the Dracthyr and their plans obviously using them.

Okay, i found out you have to complete some quests before you can get that quest to go to the new zone… :point_down:

That’s one problem sorted with an accompanying profuse groanness.

2 Likes