Everybody's losing their heads over this Darkmoon Harlequin Mog

…𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂. :point_down:

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m pretty disappointed that they haven’t gotten around to fixing this yet…given how big a deal the Trading Post is this content cycle.

1 Like

The DMF folks… They sent me to give you this message.

h ttps://imgur.com/a/UfLGPbN

Edit:
Anyone wana help with the image? It’s funny I swear!
:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

I just found this out while on my Draenei Priest, and thought it was hilarious that they did that. Not even a shrunk my head, just… No head. :laughing:

1 Like

I don’t know, seems like only his jaw is missing and that seems pretty normal from my perspective.

2 Likes

Look close at my neck, it’s just a stump. lol.

I mean, it would have been interesting if it was intentional. Like…if there was a glow coming from under the mask where your character’s head should have been, or something.

1 Like

With my super amazing ancient crummy laptop, when I open the collections tab and see any full-face covering helms from DF content, the entire head is missing.
So our chars I guess don’t have heads this x-pac.

1 Like

It’s funny seeing the heads disappear from all the races. It’s a cool mog but just don’t use the helm by itself lol.

2 Likes

People who wear the Darkmoon Jester mog just secretly have voids in their souls… the Jester mog just shows everyone externally what those look like XD…

1 Like

i mean, its not really that much of a deal, though…

i would rather blizzard start work on fixing graphical errors and bugs that impact gameplay rather than spend more resources on some transmog stuff

1 Like

I know. It’s just a funny little thing i’ve noticed today.

Did actually caught me off guard.

1 Like

What does my wendigo pjs say about me?

Blizzard trying to imitate French Royalty in the 18th century confirmed?!

1 Like

“You know what they say about men with big feet.”

1 Like

Yes… This is very true…

I do trip a lot.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks homie!
:grin:

I laughed too much and far too long when taking the picture…
:kissing_heart: :selfie:

3 Likes

Preparing the meat before cooking

3 Likes

some of the images posted in the bug report forum when people first noticed this… are straight up disturbing.

the stuff of nightmares.

i kinda like it :laughing:

2 Likes