"WOW SUCKS! Also i want WoW to suceed!"

I only read the part about giving me a taco, I’ll be waiting for it to arrive.

I also think it comes down to feeling threatened by someone else opinion of how things should be. Maybe in all of your constructive criticism people see a truth in there that touches a raw nerve. Honestly I use to feel that way but I really don’t anymore. Do you know why? Because I realized it’s not the end of my world if I’m not the best or brightest or the person with the most. I can honestly say now I just want to enjoy my time in game and when I log out I don’t worry about anything pertaining to a game.

As if Blizzard will take the time to read any forum feedback.

It’s a numbers game. If their numbers don’t align then it won’t happen. Doesn’t matter how much feedback is sent.

Classic Wrath is a prime example.

They want LFD tool.

Blizzard instead sneaks in the WoW Token.

Oh trust me, i know.

Snorke, i like you in a “You’re cool” sort of way, but the hyperbole here is rubbing me up the wrong way, ngl.

I just think the discourse should be better, because it, one way or the other, effects the game i enjoy and i would like to see improvements. But how things are, it would just be more likely to better the discourse so the game can be better, indirectly or directly. And the feedback isn’t just for Blizzard to listen.

The Feedback isn’t just for Blizzard to exclusively listen too. The people who play or don’t listen to this as well. Since unsubbing or buying will have an impact on their Proverbal wallet.

Do you know what “Voting with your wallet” means?

I’ve already explained this to other people, and even you.

Vote with your wallet.

The forums are awash with feedback flowing in every direction. No matter what Blizzard does it will very likely correlate to something that someone, somewhere, at some time suggested. Correlation does not equal causation.

Thanks! I hear you, I did vote with my wallet from shortly after garrisons came out to about 5 days ago. I was gone a long time. I resubbed out of nostalgia. I may unsubscribe after next month or when I get bored again. But right now I’m having fun again. I totally get your point though it’s a fair point and a truthful one. Peace out!

1 Like

Np. :slight_smile:

And Honestly, that’s what i do too. I just break and resub when i want to have fun with WoW again and have fun.

Gives a Taco. :taco:

WoW went from the game I played during Wrath to just another game I played during Cataclysm, then back to the game I played during Mists of Pandaria, then back to just another game I played during Warlords of Draenor, then back to the game I played during Legion, then to a game I don’t play anymore.