Hello all interested raiders. Myself and a group of about 10 other raiders who have previously raided all of MoP together are reforming our guild on Mal Ganis horde side and are looking for some like minded individuals to help round out our roster. All positions minus tanks are available. Here are the bullet points.
Our definition of a raider: Someone who has been a net positive to their guild and has remained in that guild from the first progression boss to the end of the tier. We are those type of players, we aren’t looking for guild hoppers or people who think because they can mash a rotation that makes them a good raider. We want those who make a positive impact to the team they join, not someone looking to get carried.
Mal Ganis horde. Tu/We/ 8-12 EST raid times with Thurs being an additional day for first week of tier.
- Leadership that has raided with top 20 US guilds in the past
- Many raiding members who have raided since Vanilla/BC
- Mostly aged 30+ individuals
- We are focused on getting as high as possible US rankings while keeping an efficient schedule.
- We focus on mechanical excellence. Raw numbers are a part, but working with low hours means it is far more important you understand how to position, min/max and survive, as well as learn quickly.
- We are looking for people who love to raid, and do what it takes to kill bosses as such we immediately remove negative players, loot/parse whurrs, etc. no one cares about your ego.
- We constantly look to recruit and include those with the proper attitude and skill into our guild. It doesn’t matter if you have been with us for years or weeks. The best people are the ones who get to raid progression.
- No alts are required, but flexibility is always good.
Hit me up if this is something you would be interested in Levios#1714