Old school tight knit group of Top 100 US raiders reforming for SL, LF more adults

Hello all interested raiders. Myself and a group of about 10 other raiders who have previously raided all of MoP together are reforming our guild on Mal Ganis horde side and are looking for some like minded individuals to help round out our roster. All positions minus tanks are available. Here are the bullet points.

Our definition of a raider: Someone who has been a net positive to their guild and has remained in that guild from the first progression boss to the end of the tier. We are those type of players, we aren’t looking for guild hoppers or people who think because they can mash a rotation that makes them a good raider. We want those who make a positive impact to the team they join, not someone looking to get carried.

Mal Ganis horde. Tu/We/ 8-12 EST raid times with Thurs being an additional day for first week of tier.

• Leadership that has raided with top 20 US guilds in the past
  • Many raiding members who have raided since Vanilla/BC
  • Mostly aged 30+ individuals
  • We are focused on getting as high as possible US rankings while keeping an efficient schedule.
  • We focus on mechanical excellence. Raw numbers are a part, but working with low hours means it is far more important you understand how to position, min/max and survive, as well as learn quickly.
  • We are looking for people who love to raid, and do what it takes to kill bosses as such we immediately remove negative players, loot/parse whurrs, etc. no one cares about your ego.
  • We constantly look to recruit and include those with the proper attitude and skill into our guild. It doesn’t matter if you have been with us for years or weeks. The best people are the ones who get to raid progression.
  • No alts are required, but flexibility is always good.

Hit me up if this is something you would be interested in Levios#1714

Welcome back to all the returning players

New day, new bump. Every new raider gets a complementary jar of maple syrup or bagged milk.

Hello friends.

Hey there bud my guild has also decided to reemerge for shadow lands but is pushing for AoTC before it drops now that we have been back for a couple week we have gone to clear normal and 6/12 heroic on a one day raiding schedule perhaps we could maybe arrange so sort of combine run and see if there is any chemistry and figure out a possible merge if it goes well let me know what you think here’s my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Come join us in SL, unless you’re a SJW. =D

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

Hello gents.

Sunburns hurt IRL.

Very cool group and concept! Definitely check them out :slight_smile:

People should read the post, I don’t care if you spent 3 weeks in every top 20 US guild in existence. This means zero. Less swollen headed children, thanks.

Will pay large sacks of gold to any healer better than myself.

Happy syrup and bagged milk day.

Happy Murica Day

Who’s playing M21 limited?

Hello friends.

Beta coming soon.

Mostly full on melee characters.

Some text here

I know what I’m about son.

1 Like