Previous US 100 Spriest (470 iLvL) - LF New Mythic Raid Team

I took a break from raiding during most of BFA. I’m looking to see what options are available to me going into Shadowlands as my previous raid team has disbanded. I’ve raided the highest tier of content going back to Wrath. Most of it has been on a Shadow Priest. I was top 100 US in a stretch between the end of WoD and the middle of Legion. During this time I hovered around top 100 WCL All Stars for Spriest before going more casual and eventually taking a break from the game during BFA.

Previous Guild Progress Rankings
US 69 Archimonde
US 83 Helya
US 71 Guldan

I’m currently 470 iLvl with rank 89 neck. Slightly behind on cloak resistance at +68.

I’d prefer a EST Horde guild that raids two nights a week but I’d entertain other options. Leave your information below and if I’m interested I’ll contact you.

Hey Airegus

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

We formed with a bunch of top 100 returning raiders. We’re a new guild so we kinda need the extra time to play catch up. I think this was our 3rd week of Mythic raiding (we did H EP and H Nya the first week we had people after setting the roster in a week).

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

We do optional M Jaina runs for people who need mounts (in or outside the guild) on Saturdays on my recruiting discord.

Still looking.

Hey there Anakuri,

Didn’t see an actual time slot but we are on an EST server and we raid using EST hours…although very late night lol. Worth a shot to see if you are interested.

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hey there Airegus,

Didn’t see an actual time slot but we are on an EST server and we raid using EST hours…although very late night lol. Worth a shot to see if you are interested.

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Hi, Airegus!!! We are seeking a Spriest to kill Raden. We are inundated with BM hunters and would love a few casters to kill Ra-daddy and move further onwards. We are on Bleeding Hollow. Progression raid nights are W/Th 9-12 EST. Heroic alt night is Tuesday. Please hit me up on btag. I would love to chat further. Elvenblossom#1880

Feel free to hit me up if this might be something along the lines of what you are looking for.

Hey Airegus

I looked at your logs and had questions regarding your goals towards raiding in Mythic.

If that’s something that interests you, and you’d like to trial, please feel free to message me.

In Game: BEAMS#11955
Discord: B3AMS#8341

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10CST