US Top 30 Exp / Rerolling SL / 3k IO / BFA Glad / Hunter/Healer

Hello community!

My Experience

1. Ranged DPS with US top 30 experience from Wotlk throughout MoP
  2. Cleared 10/12 M NWC raiding 1 day a week as a hunter & warlock. My current guild is 12/12M but due to ongoing weekly sales and only wanting to bring the most optimized group, I have not been invited.
  3. 3k IO experience S4 and 2500+ on hunter, holy paladin, warlock, and ele
  4. Logs available upon request
  5. MoP and WoD realm best timers as resto shaman / resto druid
  6. BFA S1 Gladiator on resto sham

What I’m Looking For

1. Any faction or server.
  2. Cutting Edge guild with established tenure that enjoys the game outside of raiding
  3. M+ players
  4. Competitive and constructive group with an optimized raid schedule. A group that raids smarter and not harder is very attractive to me.
  5. I would like raid to end before 1 AM CST and to raid at most 3 days per week. I am open to day raiding during the first week of release as long as scheduling is planned and coordinated early enough.

Shadowlands

1. I want to transition from a ranged DPS role to a full time healing role. I feel capable playing priest, shaman, and paladin at a competitive level. Currently, my hunter is the only character that can raid M NWC and clear 12/12. My other toons are alts at the moment and I just push M+ sales with. I am someone who can multi task and span mastery over multiple roles and classes depending on what performs well and what the group overall needs. If your guild needs a hunter, I would play one as an alt.
  2. I actively engage with people who play in Beta to track what is performing well, what isn’t, etc. I like to perform well in whatever I do.

Who I am

1. 28 year old with just a passion for WoW. I don’t play many other games
  2. I live in the Midwest
  3. I have a full time job where I work remote due to the pandemic and will eventually return to the office

Please leave your Wowprogress page / Discord contact info in response. I will do my own investigative work and will reach out if I find you to be suitable candidates for what I’m looking for.

Thank you all for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

https://wowelusive.com/

Currently US ~150 previously a top 100 US guild, Struggled with roster this current tier and were forced to use players who far under performed for most of the tier. Have since tightened up the roster and looking to further improve it moving forward into shadowlands.
T/W/TH 9pm-12:30am EST raid times.

Hit me up if you want to discuss

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Bumping the thread up

My discord: Sieara#6473

Topped off