11/12M 477ilvl Holy priest

As title states, I am 477ilvl, Neck 92, Cloak Resistance at 86 and I am looking for a new guild.

The current guild I am with is taking a break from raiding until Shadowslands and I am looking to branch out and moving up into a new guild.
While I am 11/12M, I have a lot of expereince on Nzoth and be willing to join a guild who is progressing or already have Nzoth on farm.

I am normally a very active player, having daily loggins, completing several 15+ keystones a week and always looking to do all forms of current content to get as big of an edge as possible. I am also willing to assist other guildies with assisting in keys if the body is needed and I enjoy doing alt content.

I am currently on Area-52 Horde. I am willing to go Alliance as well.

1 Like

HMU if it’s something that interests you.

Hey there Arkanrose. Im from a guild called dishonored! We are a Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7:30-10:30 Pacific that is Top 229 Us CE Guild. We are looking for a healer to follow us for the remainder of the tier and for shadowlands. Contact me at dishonored#11140 if interested

Arkanrose,
We are Insatiable located on Area 52. We are looking for another strong healer for our core. We nearly done with Cara and will be onto Nzoth soon. I would like to talk with you if you are interested in us. Tues / Wed 8-1130pm est. My guild spam is below. Thanks Pain
DISCORD: Painreaper#6397
BT: Painreaper#1101

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 10/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
10/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 3/4
Melee: 7/7
Ranged: 7/7

Needs: (As of 6/17/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 1
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Hey Arkanrose!

[H] One More Wipe- US Spirestone, is a 5/12M group progressing on Ra’den (50% best) and pushing for CE. We raid Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST! We’d love to talk – add myself at Shal#11574!

Guild Info:

We re-branded after Legion and soon became a semi-hardcore raid team. We focus heavily on the team-building part of raiding and want to solidify our roster for the remainder of Ny’alotha and go into Shadowlands not skipping a beat. We have high expectations and really focus on the best success we can offer all of our raiders. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight!

Raid Requirements:

We require 90%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

We are currently looking for a couple of healers: HPally/Mistweaver/RDruid but will consider any class! If you have a valid DSP OS that’s a plus!

We will also be willing to look at any DPS who wants to join and show their stuff!

Community Aspects:

We run M+ all during the week when we are not raiding to farm gear/echoes. We run several other raids during the week to farm BiS trinkets (M EP) or run H Alt runs on Fri/Sat nights!

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574

Dee#1586

Askker#1618

Guild & Server: US-Thrall [H]
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 11PM-1AM PST (W/Th/F 2AM-4AM EST) with optional Saturday farm night 11PM-1AM PST (2AM-4AM EST)
Current Progression: 11/12M
Recruitment Contacts: Chopper#1118 and Doom#1189 (both BattleNet)
Requirements: Near neck level 85, and at least 8/12M with a history of high performance. Good raid awareness and a 90%+ attendance is a must.
Needs: All DPS classes. and 1 healer
We are an active guild with many friendly members. Above all else, we maintain a toxic-free raiding environment built for progression. Barely missed CE in Uldir because of the holidays ,most recently got CE in BoD and barly missed CE in Ep do to a roster issue. The guild’s overall goal is to achieve CE every raid tier. We are definitely in need of excellent players to help us reach our goals. We look forward to hearing from you!