12/12M Holy Paladin LF Solid Slands guild

I am a very capable and proficient 481ilvl holy paladin looking for a new core position in a 20man raiding guild of mythic level experience.

Alliance is not a possibility for me at this time.
Ideal raid days and times for me are Monday through Thursday 7-11PM Central.
I have outstanding attendance, raid knowledge, and wit. I am usually a mild mannered reserved person but can enjoy a good joke or conversation as well.
BTAG: Berl#11782
Disc: Berl#7495

US 61 Mythic Nzoth
US 43 Mythic Azshara
US 96 Mythic Jaina
US 67 Ghuun
11/11M Antorus
8/9M TOS
10/10M NH
3/3M TOV
7/7M EN
13/13M HFC

10/10M BRF
7/7M HM 14/14H(M) SoO
13/13H ToT
16/16H MSV HoF TOES
8/8H DS
7/7H FL
13/13H ToTFW BWD BOT
9/12 25H ICC
11/12 10H ICC with Meta
4/5 25TOGC 5/5 10TOGC with Insanity
Champion of Ulduar

Hi there! Mal’Ganis 12/12M CE guild is looking for more exceptional players like yourself. We raid tues/wed 9pm-12am EST and I’ve love to get the chance to speak with you more if our times work for you. My discord is Titan#1410! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hit me up to chat if you are interested, cheers.

thanks but this not quite what im looking for atm

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Hpriest

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hello Berlinnetti
We are recruiting for shadowlands as well as current raid teir!

1. Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.

2. We currently have two raid teams:

3. Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.

4. Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

5. 15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

6. If this interests you let me know,

Ignores Mechanics- Illidan

Current Recruitment Needs:

We are now trialing and recruiting for shadowlands. All classes and roles will be considered.

: Closed: (Tanks with a dps offspec may be considered) Open for Shadowlands only.

: Open: (All exceptional range will be considered) Lock/Mage priority

: Open: Druid, Pally

: Open: Warrior, Rogue

( Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and will always consider exceptional players)

< Ignores Mechanics > is a Horde guild located on Illidan that formed at the beginning of BFA but our core has been together for almost three years now. Our goal is set on Mythic raiding and that’s why we left our previous guilds with the intention of pushing mythic progression and achieving CE each tier. We’re a laid-back group of people that occasionally likes to spam M+ or do TMOG/Mount runs outside raid time. We’re a friendly group of people that at times, likes to exchange banter to lighten the mood. We try to balance fun and the seriousness that it takes to kill bosses.

Raid Schedule :

Tues: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Wed: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Thurs: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Sun (optional): 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

Current Progression :

12/12 M 12/12H Ny’alotha

Prior Achievements:

7/8M 8/8H Uldir

9/9M 9/9H BoD

2/2H CoS

8/8M 8/8H TEP

Our recruits need to have :

-Raiding experience.

-Have the following addons: Bigwigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras.

-Ability to do Mechanics.

-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.

-Willingness to rotate during farm.

-Ability to take constructive criticism.

-Urgency for CE, ability to push through and stick out any guild “wall” bosses

For any additional questions please contact:

Battlenet: Svana#11309

Discord: Svana#8374

In addition to contacting me, please apply at: h ttps://goo.gl/forms/Houinf6fW7ckT05k1

too late for me im not looking for late night

Hey there!
We are currently looking for another healer. Right now we have 4 heals, which have been our healing core for the entire tier. One of our healers has given us notice, though, that they are going to be raiding casual next expansion, so we are looking to fill their place.

< Voltage > is a 2-Day (6 Hours/Week!) semi-hardcore raiding guild on Arthas Horde. We currently 12/12M , raiding only 6 hours a week! Our goal is to push Cutting Edge each tier on a limited schedule.

[Schedule] - All Times are Eastern Standard Time

Monday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Wednesday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Tuesday - Optional Raid Night (Heroic)

[Requirements]

At least AOTC, with Mythic experience from the current tier. (With Logs)
Complete at least a +15 mythic dungeon each week.
Be able to make Monday and Wednesday raid times. (90%+ Attendance)
Be able to use Discord and a mic during raid nights.

If you’re interested in applying, please add me to ask any questions, and I will send you a link for our application
Cyberz#11856 on bnet, or Cyberz#0339 on discord.

We are looking for long term players who put the team first, and who understand that the guild is a group of individuals working towards a common goal :slight_smile:

looking for 3 day

pushing keys tonight

4300 in IO tonight pog

trying an enchanting shuffle today

reset today

anything else?