Former CE raider with Top 100 US experience

DPS Death Knight with the ability to play blood if the circumstances demands it, looking for a 2 day guild (willing to go three if the fit seems good) that can push CE in a timely manner. Looking to stay Horde, and staying on Mal’ganis would be a plus due to all of my alts already being here.

Been raiding at a high level since Cataclysm with end of tier finishes of:

• US-65th in Dragon Soul
  • US-37th Will of the Emperor (quitting the game later in this tier after our US 15th Amber Shaper kill)
  • US-81st in Antorus the Burning Throne
  • US-61st Uldir (although I was playing an alt warlock at the end for G’huun)

While I am not necessarily looking to get back to that level of raiding, I am looking for a guild that takes raiding somewhat seriously. I can try and dig up and provide some older logs to provide for my Death Knight as my most recent tiers of playing were on an alt warlock that was required for Uldir and ultimately lead me to stop enjoying the game and quitting.

You can contact me on BNet (Mcd#1775) or on Discord (Mcdqt#2977). Discord will probably get a quicker reply. Feel free to leave your guild spam on this post as well.

Think we might be a good fit, couldn’t add you on disc for whatever reason. We are on MG.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-school-tight-knit-group-of-top-100-us-raiders-reforming-for-sl-lf-more-adults/550915