Prior US top 20 player - Pick me up for SL

Are you looking for a truly solid DPS for SL?

Are you looking for a raider who believes in bringing ZERO drama to a raid group?

I’m coming back very late to the party for BFA, but I’ve bought all the Cheetos, Reign energy drinks, and Zebra Cakes from the local Publix in preparation for going hard again in SL.

I’ve raided 30+ hours a week back in the day - whatever schedule you have, is fine with me - the more days the better.

I’m looking for a guild dedicated to pushing content at a strong pace.

I do have one requirement - I’m looking for a mature environment. No that doesn’t mean crude humor constantly, and no that doesn’t necessarily mean everyone has to be 40+. I want the guild to care about the way it carries and portrays itself.

Please drop some contact info and realize I’m not aiming for CE this tier - I’m too far behind, however, I am aiming for raiding post prepatch.

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you! We are 2/12M looking to tackle some more mythic nyalotha before prepatch hits and then progress in SL! While we arent CE, that is something we are looking to achieve once Shadowlands hits!
There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

About Junction:

We are rebuilding the guild with a group of friends both old and new! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is AOTC and 2/12M. We are looking for more members that would like to continue mythic raiding in Shadowlands! More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 2 core healers, as well as an off healer.
  • any DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST.

When we aren’t raiding, you can also find members doing the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Leveling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Flawntie,

A few of us have similar experience to you, and our target demographic for recruitment is primarily returning players with past CE exp. I’m not sure if our “semi-hardcore” schedule of 6 hours is what you’re looking for, but if it is, feel free to reach out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Demon Hunter or Monk preferred, but open to others.

Healer – Shaman or Monk preferred. Also looking for someone to swing between DPS and healing.

DPS: Ranged. Exceptional Melee will still be considered (Particularly a Demon Hunter or Monk)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

I’ll reach out to discuss.

When were you top 20? What class are you trying to play for SL?

Cata / MoP

Looking to play Mage

Nice well i’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about ten rn and all the tanks are covered and all but one healer i believe so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde
Discord: Patrickrick#5222

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Wednesday/Friday/Monday 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-10/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up.

If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Current needs:

• Warlock
  • Mage

Hello Flawntie :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey Flawntie,

Add me on bnet to chat; Pezek#1832.

I think we may have what you’re looking for in our group.

Hope to talk with you soon.

I think we are on the same page. :slight_smile: hmu.

Bumping to the top while reaching out to some posters