11/12M Rsham/H Priest LF CE Raid Team

Currently have a Resto Sham and Holy Priest at 480 ilvl with more pulls on M N’zoth than I’d care to admit. With that being said, I would love to get CE this tier, as I have throughout this expansion and in previous, but a solid raid home for Shadowlands would be the ultimate goal.

Currently as BiS gear as i can get for both toons without a M N’zoth kill. I have very competitive logs as well as raid leading and officer experience from Vanilla to current tier.

I am looking for a HORDE CE guild with preferably week day raids, but sundays would be fine as well. My ultimate goal is to achieve CE every tier in a competitive manner and have fun/enjoy playing with my guildies while doing it. A good group of raiders is more important to me than achieving world/server/anything firsts. But I believe time is valuable and I would prefer to raid with the mindset that we should play at our best to conquer content in a timely manner.

Please leave your spam below and if your raid days/times work for me I will reach out. Thanks and I look forward to seeing what’s out there.

Hi Chill! You seem like a great fit with our guild, I would love the opportunity to speak with you!
We are a 10/12M guild with carapace at 29% - looking to build and finalize our N’zoth team to achieve CE! I’ll post some info below, we could really use either a Holy Priest or Resto Shammy (whichever you like to play more!)
Feel free to message me on Disc: Wings#3000 I look forward to talking with you!
Guild & Server: Safe Word – Kilrogg [H]
Raid Times / Days: Tuesday and Thursday 7-10PM PST
10/12M – 29% on Carapace!
Looking For: All exceptional DPS and Healers!
Safe Word is LGBT friendly, and does not discriminate against race/sexual orientation/gender.

Interested in chatting about ur holy priest if we sound like a good fit

Who are we?

We’re a newly formed Horde late night guild with multiple CE raiders at the helm. We currently are coming here with a group of about 8 12/12M players and are looking to pick up where we left off. Our goal is to grab that CE every single tier and eventually move into grabbing HoF.

Why us?

We are a competitive group that is willing to grind/put in the time to succeed. We know what it takes to be a CE guild and will constantly strive to achieve our goals.

What we’re looking for:

-Always open to exceptional applicants for any class/spec!

Specific Class Needs Are:

-Ele Sham
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Lock
-Mage
-Holy/Disc Priest
-Holy Pally

Current Progression:

As previously mentioned, we did just move over here, but we have a very strong starting foundation with all the CE raiders we have. So while we technically have 0 progression, we have primarily 12/12M experience among us.

How to get in touch:

If you’re interested in talking more about this opportunity add my btag or drop an application!

https:// apply.wowaudit. com/us/area-52/casting-couch/the-squad (remove the spaces)

Btag:
Chugs#11757

[H] 10/12M Area 52

Currently recruiting all exceptional roles for mythic progression. Led by 15+ year veterans. Focused on raid but also do plenty of M+ as well.

Raid times: Sun/Mon 9pm-12am EST
Optional heroic clear night: Tues 9pm-12am EST

To contact: Bnet- Dsnyder#1748
Discord:dsnyder3#1928

[H][Mal’Ganis] |12/12 M Nya CE | T/W 6:30-10:30 PST LF Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin

[H] Revoked - Mal’ Ganis
is a Mythic progression guild with a a goal of Cutting Edge. We are semi-hardcore in our schedule but take raid preparation and execution very seriously.

Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 CST server time (6:30 - 10:30 PST)
Optional Heroic/alt run Sunday 9:30 CST

Needs:
Currently seeking a Resto Shaman and a Holy Paladin
Teredor#11978 btag
Teredor#5753 disc

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Resto Druid
Healing Priest

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Hope to talk to you soon!

Let us know! Have a good week.

Hey there Chill!!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 10/12M. We had a 4% wipe on Cara last week before we had to call it, and are expecting it to drop tonight. We have a very family-type atmosphere, and we all hang out and play games outside of WoW quite frequently. Check out our pasta and let me know if you want to chat more! :smiley:

Raid Times : Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression : 10/12M Nya
Current Needs :
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Limited - Maybe a rogue
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Mage
Healer: Open
Guild Requirements : Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both, or by applying at https :// forms. gle/pm5j9XEru2wQiUKn7 (without the spaces).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Would be interested in chatting even if its not until for SL. Let me know if we have the same mind set.

Hi Chill,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you might see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

I’m responding to your post because you appear to have some flexibility on what class you play, and in Shadowlands we’d likely be looking to have you on a resto druid, as that’s what we’re currently recruiting. Additionally, we’re very much in Shadowlands prep-mode (as evidenced by our beta-based prep guides described above). I responded because you mentioned your ultimate goal is finding the right group for Shadowlands. All you’ll read out in our recruitment information, we raiding a very limited schedule and mostly playing alts. If you’re determined to get a N’Zoth CE, I’d recommend applying with the intention of joining for Shadowlands but finishing N’Zoth with your current group.

If those things aren’t deal-breaking and if our practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399.

Hello Chill

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hey bud! We are coming back after a long hiatus and reforming to go HARD in Shadowlands pushing CE raiding and beyond.

However, we aren’t looking to do anything serious for the rest of BFA. Many are testing various classes/specs in BFA/SL Beta, while others are farming achievements and whatnot to prep their accounts as well. We have some that will be doing some Mythic+ keys and PvP, but nothing overly serious until launch.

I’ll leave our recruitment thread here for you to browse, and if it seems like a good fit, feel free to hit me up with any questions!

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [12/12M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410. :smiley:

Still looking? Check out my recent post.