15 years- Healer- LF Mythic Raid Guild-Shadowlands

Hey there thank you for clicking. I’ll try and be brief since attention fades quickly.

TLDR: 15 year wow veteran - looking for healing core spot come shadowlands - gearing up and preparing on all 5 healing classes according to PTR notes - would love to talk with you about what you need - Has only ever healed on a holy paladin since 2004. I’ve done a load of hard mode - heroic - and mythic raiding, coming back to the game after my guild died on Mythic Jaina.

You should know I was a former Holy Paladin contributor - I also am doing the work on beta to see the best covenant, racial, etc. I’m putting in as much pre Shadowlands work to make me the best raider I can be for your team.

Q. Who am I?
A) a 30-year-old healer whose been raiding/playing wow for 15 years now

• I’ve healed primarily on one character the entire time. A holy paladin.
  • Raided, and actively competed for server firsts for hard mode(s), heroic(s), and then mythic(s) each upon their respective release dates.
  • I’ve done a lot of raiding…during every expansion. If you have any questions just ask… It gets hard to list at a certain point, and even harder to explain why having to race for server first Illidan Stormrage in BC was important, how grinding out 0 lights in the darkness on Yog’sarron was mind-numbing…and even more difficult to tell a lot of these newer players why “A Tribute to skill/mad skill” was important. I did Dragonslayer…Of the 4 winds…Raced for Algalon, called in sick to kill Mythic Blackhand, took vacation time to lead my guild and healing core on Mythic Xavius, and canceled clients for Mythic G’huun and got my soul crushed when my guild broke up on mythic Jaina…

I am dedicated. I am driven to help my team, wherever that might succeed.

Q. What do I want?
A. A guild to grow for…a tribe to enjoy wow again…and a team to win with.
I’m old enough at this point…and have been in the game long enough to know that bosses come and go. There will always be another boss to beat …another night of 25-100 wipes on mythic progression.

Q. How can I help you ?
A. We’ll here’s my plan… so far I’ve leveled up all 5 healing classes to 120. (Finishing the druid now…) in 15 years I’ve only ever played a holy paladin. I live to heal…but now I want to know the inside and outside of every healing spell…every spell CD…ever % absorbed and ever % healed on-demand or over time. I want to know everything about healing on all classes. I’m still happy to play my holy paladin, but from now until Shadowland I’ll be using my alpha code on PTR, and my account on Live to get ready, and gear up the best healer in-game for the release. I will be doing everything I need, and expect nothing from your team except a chance to show you why I could be a key part of your healing core come xpac launch - whenever that is.

if you look at my achievements, you’ll see I was progressing on mythic Jaina literally before most other North American guilds. Youll see my formerly BiS gear from Dazar’alor. You should be able to see I know the game. However, WoW was different back then. I’m just getting up to speed on essences and the cloaks. My goal is to self gear all my 5 healers in full heroic gear and do what’s needed to be xpac ready. I do not expect a spot on your mythic roster.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Reach out to me here or DM me if needed. Thanks!

Two for Twenty is a newly formed guild on Tichondrius made in preparation for Shadowlands. We’re comprised of players who come from the entire raiding spectrum. Our goal is to full clear all Mythic content while it’s relevant and have fun on a relaxed schedule. Playing the game at a relaxed place doesn’t have to mean mediocrity. We’re looking for the players who have the same goals as us.

We never recruit for the bench, every raider we take on is with the intention that they’ll be in for a majority of progression. However, due to the limitation of our schedule additional raiders are needed so we can always raid. Our roster won’t exceed 23 raiders.

Right now we’re looking for some pumper DPS and heals to round out the roster. We have a preference for ranged but if you slap we’re willing to take any roles. We expect to spend a lot of the first tier fleshing out the right roster so we’re not going to turn away any strong raiders.

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 06:00PM - 09:00PM PST

Contact any of the below if you’re interested via BTag or Discord.

Contact / Officers
GM: Cav#1179 (BTag)
RL: Warlockanap#6423 (BTag), Napat#4253 (Discord)

Or feel free to hop on Tich and whisper anyone online!

Hello reaching out from a guild Allanice on sargeras. Guild name is No Turning Back we are looking for a healer for a core mythic healing spot. We would really like a hpally or mw. I read you’re message and I think you not only put a lot of time into but I think you would really fit in our guild with your mindset and be a valuable healer for our roster.

We raid tue/wed 720-1030 cst
Our website is guildsofwow .com/noturningback no spaces of course.
You can see our spam there and more of what we are about.

If you like to chat I would love to as well reach out on bnet Ash#11430

Hey there Lùçïfër,

Feel free to message me. retrowave#11236

Hey Lucifer! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

v3n0m#1637 would love to chat with ya

We’re looking for a solid paladin (or priest)

Shady Acres
US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8P-11P EST | Tue & Thr
Click Here to Apply

Who we are
A group of old friends, with years of CE experience from the dawn of WOW up to the current expansions. Our raiders and leadership span the gambit of players and have played at the top end of the spectrum, but are looking to build a new home as a more laid back group that still pushes for CE on a regular 2 night a week schedule.

A note - Most of our members are still moving their Characters to Mal’Ganis. All will be on server by the 9.0 Pre Patch release.

What we’re looking for
Players who find themselves with a job, kids, car payments, and mortgages but also want to push for the cutting edge kills they used to seek after in previous expansions. Anyone whos both skilled and laid back is welcome to apply for any role

Class Openings

• Tanks - Closed
  • Healers - Paladin, Priest, MW.
  • Ranged DPS - Open to all classes
  • Melee DPS - Open to all classes

Click Here to Apply

Contact

• Kj - Btag: KrakenJack#1469 | Discord: KrakenJack#2265
  • Bear - Btag: Bearlinban#1995
  • Verl - Btag: Amaterasu#1178
  • Mel - Btag: Banshee#1130

Hey Luc, have a quick look at the post as we may be a good fit for one another. Good luck in your search.

but where’s the btag?

We’re looking for an exceptional holy paladin for our core team

Disc: Vero#6669

Hi there. You sound like a great fit for us!

Our recruitment post is below:

Offbeat is now recruiting for Shadowlands. We are comprised of raiders (ages 25-40) who have been playing together since Vanilla and are looking to round out our Mythic raiding roster. While our raid nights are a friendly and fun environment, ultimately we are highly competitive and looking for CE in each tier. We will raid approximately 6-9 hours per week (still being finalized), so plan on fast pulls, focused raiding, and one 5-10 minute break. The guild will use RCLootCouncil to assist in loot distribution on duplicate items.

For the remainder of BFA, the guild will be focusing on running M+, leveling alts, and getting to know our new potential raiders. Players looking for leadership opportunities are also welcome as we grow our raid team.

Server: Area 52

Raid Times/Days: Tues, Wed, Sun 9-11:30 EST

Requirements: Logs, history of CE or relevant achievements, knowing your class and being able to speak intelligently about it’s design. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Recruiting: all roles and classes.

Contact Info:
Dadwald, Veyd

• Battletag: Dadwald#1764 or Veyd#1292
  • Discord: Dadwald#1764 or Veyd#6469

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 11/12M.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 12/12H to 12/12M Ny’alotha. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

We are currently recruiting players for mythic raiding. All spots on the team will be competitive (earn your spot). Previous raid experience is not necessary but is an asset.

To apply contact:
Bnet: Djinnx#11332
Discord: Djinxx#3895
Application: forms.gle/DvSPUfxsocM83zGa8

Hi Lùçïfër,

Our guild is currently recruiting a holy pally and a mistweaver monk for Shadowlands. We’re a bunch of older players as well with many raid tiers under our belts and based on your post, you seem like you would be a great fit here.

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

ty all looking up info now, i sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post.

Hey there, would love to talk to you more. If you’d like add me on bnet for a chat: Borii#1331.

For now here is our guild’s recruitment forum:

Hey Lucifer

S E V E N on Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks for mythic raiding in BFA and to push into Shadowlands to achieve CE.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

• Mage
  • Boomkin
  • Rogue
  • Enhance Shaman
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to talking to you.

Hey boss! Give me a add on bnet tattedmatt#1860. Can’t wait to hear from ya!

Hey there lucifer, we are in need of another healer. We are building a CE focused team. Our raid times are Thursday: 9pm - 11:30pm EST and Friday: 9pm - 12:30am EST. Ill post our recruitment post below for you to read, if you are interested hit us up.

Lets chat up some things.