US 97th Raider LF Mythic Progression Guild

Hello Everyone!

I am a former US 97th raider (SoO Garrosh Mythic (was Heroic at the time) raider and I am looking for a home for Shadowlands.

A Little Bit About Me
I play mostly DPS, but I am a flexible player and have healed and tanked on progress before. I main a mage and my main alt will be either a shaman or monk, depending on the guild’s needs. At times I have mained other classes for a tier, just to help out the guild.

I love Mythic Plus and raiding at a high level. I am really looking to get back to seriously pushing content, I miss being on the Cutting Edge.

What I Am Looking For

Two or Three nights a week after 7 EST (end time at or before Midnight EST). Really looking for serious progression focused groups to push with in Shadowlands.
I am also hoping to form a solid group to push M Plus with.

What You Can Expect From Me

I have a strong aversion to standing in fire.
I can take the raid seriously and also have fun.
I am willing to switch specs and even class, depending on the need.
I like to min-max and pick racials, covenants, and gear according to general best guidance.
(SEE: I don’t want to be a Faerie, but I am rolling Night Fae, since it is currently
the strongest covenant across all specs.)

If you are interested and would like to chat, add me at Valkari #11966 or on discord at Nev#1655

We can chat. I added you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-school-tight-knit-group-of-top-100-us-raiders-reforming-for-sl-lf-more-adults/550915

Hi there, our guild name is Severity. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster, hit me up if interested or have any questions.
btag: mke#11978

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!