Ex top 50 US Disc LFG

Title.

Returning player looking for a place to call home. I have extensive raid experience & Arena experience as well.

I understand I am quite behind as it is currently, hoping to catch up quickly & get ready for Shadowlands.

Willing to play other classes (any) in Shadowlands depending on guild needs but prefer to heal in general.

Times:
Highly prefer 2 days w/ optional 3rd
No later than 11 EST / 8 PST end time as I work in the morning

I,
Show up early & ready
Min-max
Am always down to run high keys
Am friendly & active

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Corey

hello there looking for a priest

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (10/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Hello, our raid times match up perfect to your schedule and we are in high need of a disc priest to join our core roster. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 5/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Ra-Den.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Tuesday’s we take kill the first 3 bosses to focus on more progression related bosses. We do this from 8PM CST - 9PM CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Warlock, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Leap,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments. Our raids at 7-10pm EST (because we work in the morning too) on Mon, Wed, Thurs. That said, none of our nights are optional, unless we add a sales night as we’ve considered doing in the past. We’d also be looking for you to play either a resto druid or a mistweaver in shadowlands, rather than a priest. If none of that is deal-breaking, read on!

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria (1 of the 4 bosses tested last week)

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.

We will have multiple teams for SL and would love a good arena player as well. We call them our Dojo Assassins.

Will reach out after work. Certainly interested

How did you know my name!? We end at 12 EST, so if you think you might be a good fit and don’t mind losing a little sleep lmk.

Still looking? check out my recent post.