[H] 10/12M Discipline Priest LF Mythic raiding core

Former CE player, came back during mid 8.3.
LF CE and SL raiding (willing to switch for SL for progress, got an off Shammy and Warr).
I’m very flexible, I can play all 3 specs, got 478+ corrupted/azerite gear for all specs
M+ 2.8k and going up.
Links: (delete dot before domain extension)
Armory: worldofwarcraft…com/en-us/character/us/thrall/jojote
Raider IO: raider…io/characters/us/thrall/Jojote
WarcraftLogs: warcraftlogs…com/character/us/thrall/jojote
Bnet: teno#1166
Discord: TenoKing#2418.

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Hpally
Healing priest
Rdruid

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Thanks for all the offers, I already found a new 12/12M Guild and Transferred to Arthas, Thanks for all the interest.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 10/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

Hello Jojote

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930