Top 5 Rogue - LF Hardcore guild for SL

Committed to Rogue for SL - Looking for a hardcore environment.

Diamond in the rough situation - I’ve raided in 4 US top 50 guilds with reaching as high as US top 5.

If you want a good button smasher please drop some info for more particulars.

I’m NOT geared currently.

Hit me up if you might be interested. We can chat.

Hey there. If you’re interested in weekend raiding, Split is a Horde, late night, weekend raiding guild on Mal’Ganis

Raid time: Fri-Sat 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST

Our leadership is 12/12 mythic Ny’alotha. Our core has been cutting edge raiding since WotLK with multiple realm firsts and mythic tiers completed. As we’ve gotten older as a community, our availability towards WoW has diminished to a 2 day, weekend schedule.

We’re being selective with our recruiting process, so it may take a few days to set up time to talk. If interested, please reach out to me on Discord we’ll chat to see if this could be a mutual fit:

Discord: Elms#2120

Good luck in your search.

Oh hello there. Literally just posted in your other blurb so why not do both.

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

smoothbrain. info

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Wouldnt mind talking with you about our guild.

8/12 almost 9/12 M (12% wipe)

Tues / Thurs / X (third day TBD)
9pm - 12am EST

illmerica#1459