480 Blood/Unholy DK LF Mythic 11/12 or 12/12 Guild

Hi there,

Looking for a guild that is actively working on or has completed Mythic N’zoth in North America. My guild had been working on this boss but unfortunately there were a lot of fresh faces to mythic raiding and they burned out before they could see it through to the end. I had been tanking for N’zoth but I do not mind providing melee dps instead. I have a full expedient gear unholy set or a full twilight devestation build blood set. I have extensive experience tanking going back 12 years now and a full expansion of playing mostly unholy. If you are interested in me please either reply to my thread or message me at Falaenx@1333. Thank you!

Hey, hit us up if you are interested

[A] Floor Tanks - Sargeras US
12/12 M

About us:
We came to Sargeras during EP from Illidan, and have largely been together since Antorus. We are looking to expand our roster before Shadowlands and continue to get CE every tier it is available. We are a laid back guild that encourages open communication, We expect our raiders to show up fully prepared for raid and give us the best effort for our time together.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST

Goals:
Now that we have achieved Cutting Edge, we look to expand our roster, and push for CE earlier until we are in a spot to push for HoF

To Apply:
Floortanks .com
(remove space)

BBF#11892
Daewoolanos#1193
Verman#1573

Hey there, we are currently recruiting dps for N’zoth prog. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 11/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
High need of a Warrior and Warlock
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Thanks for showing interest in me guys, I know it sucks but unless Blizzard can really cheapen out the faction transfer I just don’t ever want to play Alliance.

Hi Fal,

Choo Choo Train Brigade is a Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is 10/12M (carapace below 30% with two days of prog) . We are currently recruiting players for Mythic progression and shadowlands. We’re currently looking for an experienced blood dk to compliment our main tank (bm monk) so our off tank can go back to dps to raid lead. And pending approval we can supply a server transfer.

About us : We’re made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We have many raiders with experience ranging from 9/12m to 12/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. Many of our members enjoy running M+ keys, gearing up alts and running alt runs during non raid times. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.

Times
Fri: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST
Sat: 11:59 PM - 3AM EST

Thurs: Heroic sales and Jana mount runs

To apply contact:
Bnet: Perifery#1135
Discord: Perifery#2420

Thanks for reading!

Hello Falaenx

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 6/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet