Warlock or disc/shadow priest LF 2 day raiding guild

Hello!

I am a returning player looking for a 2 day a week raiding guild, preferably somewhere between 8-11:30pm EST.

Previously I raided with the same guild from vanilla through the end of WOTLK as a healer and tank (and briefly as a degen SL/SL lock).

I came back for BFA and raided uldir AOTC as a moonkin and mistweaver (switched to mistweaver mid tier when we lost a healer). Sadly our guild died after that and I took a break to play other games.

I’m now coming back for shadowlands and looking for a fun and laid back group of people to push for AOTC every tier and do mythic plus with.

I’m comfortable playing my warlock or priest (as dps or heals, preferably disc over holy).

Please reach out if you’re looking for someone like me, I’d gladly give more info or just chat :slight_smile:

Discord is whatbatman#1476

1 Like

Hey Drglipglop! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey, what server/faction is the guild on?

Hi there! Our times run a little late for you but please reach out if you think they could work!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hey :upside_down_face: I know our times don’t match for you, but just thought I would give you the option.

We raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST. We are currently doing our 12/12 H clears weekly, some M+, and playing other games together in the mean time. We are a pretty close group that is in discord 24/7 just hanging out and are a gaming community that also plays Division, Pubg, League, Minecraft , +.

In SL our goal is to get AOTC and sell it while having fun in mythic. We don’t plan to min max in order to clear mythic though. Our main focus will always be to just have fun while we progress.

Contact me on Discord at Dyo#8504 so we can talk a bit more if you are interested.

Hi There,

We are interested in either our lock or disc priest. if possible, we would like to have a chat, jrzo#1414. If not, here is the spam below ;

Hey there Drglipglop, if Alliance is an option for you, I’d like to invite you to check out our Heroic raid team. Let me know if you have any questions!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. We currently have 2 raid teams: our Mythic raid team which is currently 6/12 Mythic, and our Heroic raid team which is led by 12/12 Heroic raiders and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid team:

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out. This is a new team to the guild run by a core of AOTC raiders. We are focused on hitting Shadowlands and Castle Nathria with a dedicated group but want to continue playing current content, so we are running with pugs as needed while we fill out the team. We want to invest in the long term success of the team and know that sometimes good players need to be shown the ropes before becoming truly exceptional, so don’t let inexperience discourage you.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Horde-Antonidas-Uldum

Weekend raid times Sat-Sun 9EST-12EST

Most of us are 30+ a few older and younger. Our goal is AOTC each tier. Looking for DPS and healers right now. We are pretty casual. The raid team is newly formed and still looking to add solid players with good attitudes.

Wormeye#1535 on BNET if interested in seeing if we’re a good fit for you.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9pm to 11:30PM EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey!

Crimson brotherhood is looking to add some caster dps to our core headed into shadowlands. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

~Hierarchy~is a guild of players who have recently returned to the game and we’re looking to add to our ranks to push Mythic kills as the expansion comes to a close. Our raid nights are Wednesday & Friday evening 7pm-11pm Eastern.

Quick about us, our guild is comprised of players with multitudes of high level experience across all expansions with tons of CE experience as well as a US top 10 kill of Heroic Ragnaros during our height. Our first week doing Heroic Ny’alotha together we went 12/12 and are looking to add a couple more to our ranks to round out the roster. We currently have only raided Mythic Ny’alotha once and are 2/12M. We do not have aspirations to continue to push Mythic this tier and are solely focused on Shadowlands where we can push CE.

Our current needs are , Mage, Warlock, and another melee of proper experience. If you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and are looking to build chemistry with a team before the next expansion feel free to reach out to me on discord Liliwen#5896

Hey there, we could use a warlock for the formation of our core team for shadowlands! we are a returning group of previous mythic and heroic raiders who enjoy pushing high mythic+ keys and getting AOTC. If we sound like a good fit for you feel free to contact us! (guild info below):

Who Are We:
[Supremum] is a group of returning world of warcraft veterans who have completed cutting edge, ahead of the curve and multiple keystone master achievements. We are longtime players of the game for almost a decade looking to build a fresh team for the Shadowlands expansion. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout various expansions and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders and mythic keystone players to our roster to build a community of like-minded players for the upcoming expansion. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ and in discord. Raids are fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights.

Raid/M+ Times:
Our current raid times will be on Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm to 12am EST. We plan to run mythic+ during those times initially for gearing purposes. When we have a core team we will jump into Normal/Heroic and do mythic+ on demand throughout the week.

Loot:
We will be using Personal Loot. If a player decides they do not want or need the item they will trade it to the officers and it will be put up for a roll. Players will roll 1-100 for Main-Spec and players wanting it for Off-Spec or Transmog will roll 1-1000. The highest roll wins with the main-spec roll taking priority over the Off-Spec roll.

Applicant requirements:

A minimum of 90% attendance is required to stay on the active raid roster.
Logs of your previous raid experience or —, preferably from the most current Tier.
Completion of a weekly Mythic+ of the current gear cap (+5/+10/+15 etc) for maximum gearing opportunities.
A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require).
We expect players to be comfortable playing multiple class specializations as a raid tier/ demands it. This means if you are a hybrid class, you are expected to have 1 viable tank or healer Off-Spec should the raid require you to perform in that role. If you are a pure dps class we expect you to perform in each spec optimally for any given tier or fight.

Guild Recruitment Needs:
Currently we are in open recruitment for Shadowlands. We are currently looking for players of all class specializations and roles to fill out our roster. If you feel like we are a good fit for you, please contact someone within our guild or via battle.net for discussing recruitment further.
If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers/recruiters or myself:

Triadge: Triadge#1814 (Battle.net), Triadge#0075 (Discord)
Gagorn: Gish: Gish#11857 (Battle.net), Gish#3961 (Discord)

Hello…drg…drg…look your name confuses me phonetically. I’m going to call you “DP” because it’s your first and last letters. Hooray!

It looks like your raiding request times sync perfectly with our guild, Arm of Hades! I’ll post the standard information below and reach out to you on discord, but we raid twice a week between 8:00PM EST - 11:00PM EST.

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades
9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)

We are Alliance on Lightbringer.

Our times seem to line up pretty well and we are looking for a Warlock. If you don’t mind pushing past AOTC into mythic prog, we might be a good fit. Below is our spam. Horde/Illidan.

Hello I’m the Guild Leader of Nostalgic(H)Area 52, Maul. We are an AotC focused guild with Mythic progression as a goal to continue to challenge ourselves until the next tier. Our raid times are Wed-Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST. We have an active roster for key pushing as well. Anymore questions you may contact me @ Rah#1152. Looking forward to hearing from the best Doc in the galaxy lol.

Hi! I’m the GM of (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, if you’re willing to swap to Alliance :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand. We have space for either a healer or dps, so it would be up to you what you’d like to play more.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming for CE at a more leisurely pace while still remaining progressive. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM (all of which seems to fit your schedule well :smiley: )

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search!