LF HORDE Top 200 (H) Mythic Guild MM/BM

Currently looking for a 12/12m 2-4 day raiding guild… Returning player, took a year break just got back in prepatch was cutting edge up to my break from legion… managed to hit over 5k raider io and caught back up to everything i could to get into shadowlands currently pugged 6/12Mythic current content just shoot me your btag ill msg you right away… Lego parsed in every content before break and pushes keys everyday!

Hi there, our guild name is Severity. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times.

currently looking for a couple more dps to round out the roster. toss me an add if interested or have any questions

btag: mke#11978

HMU if interested and we can chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/old-school-tight-knit-group-of-top-100-us-raiders-reforming-for-sl-lf-more-adults/550915

BUMP FOR THE GOOD? JUST hit me up

We are looking to recruit more people to join our gaming community and mythic raiding environment, with a heavy focus on getting cutting edge every patch!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team in Shadowlands!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We are currently looking for the following classes for Shadowlands!
Disc priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Frost Mage
Destro/Affliction Warlock
Shadow Priest
Fury Warrior
Sub Rogue
Balance Druid
Ret Pally

Raid days are Tues-Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time.

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!