Blizzard, are you even listening?

so i waited for the Q&A, as a nightborne main i really hoped to hear that yes
there will be more customizations coming in SL patches, in reality? no, they “satisfied” from what they already done in prepatch, seriously?

Nightborne have little to no customizations, so we as a community came up with amazing ideas, suggested, artworks, model editors showed how amazing nightborne can look like BUT NO, “done good enough for customization so nothing planned in SL” its just spit in the face for a NB main and its not only nightborne, more allied races and even core races lack and didn’t got the same love as some got

Please blizzard, start listen to the community, we gave you alot of ideas so its not like you’re out of ideas, all needed is implement at least some of the ideas

Blizzard look through this, look at how many hairstyles nightborne have and compare it to other races, how is that fair or good? and i haven’t started to talk about NB racials which is another topic

please implement some of those ideas, usually i try to be relaxed and calm, i still am but i can’t help but be dissapointed of getting ignored and get spit in the face while we as a community have such passion

138 Likes

Why do that when they can lie and say they’ll release more thru shadowlands?

Such a waste of a lie

66 Likes

Customization has never been a top priority.

9 Likes

… customization was the huge announcement for Shadowlands, thus, a priority. And they said they weren’t finished and there was more incoming.

112 Likes

I know they made a bunch of new options before Shadowlands, but that was all they did in a long time, and then they said more was coming, but no.

Then why did they say they’d release more thru the expansion? Or make it a big deal last blizzcon about it?

31 Likes

I’m not defending a lie, just saying they never cared.

6 Likes

They revamped the entire character customization setup, revamped Worgen customization entirely, added a boatload of new features and separated a bunch of others, gave us new abilities to change things for biological gender and Druid forms… but sure, it wasn’t a top priority. lol

20 Likes

i remember mentions of more customizations coming in future patches aswell
yet in Q&A its good enough for them now

LIKE WHAT?!

Are they even saw the state of nightborne??

21 Likes

Um, yeah, in terms of the dev team’s overall agenda. Like I say all the time, they’re more concerned with esports.

6 Likes

Why do so many people confuse listening and agreeing with.

Not doing what you want doesn’t mean they are ignoring you. They’ve said in the past they’ll add more as they have time to dedicate the necessary time for it.

And is ‘spit in the face’ like being ‘slapped in the face’?

5 Likes

Reminder that Nightborne has the least amount of customizable options compare to any other race/gender combo.

20 Likes

The only way they ever listened in the past 10 years was hitting their bottom line. I mean, they read it, but they dont acknowledge the existance of the issue (or nay issue for that matter )unless its hitting those fat bonuses that daddy kotick gets every year.

If they listened, they wouldnt allocate 99% of dev power to a system that no one asked for, is not fun, no one cares about and its temporary, like soulbinds.

22 Likes

Guess they’re too busy writing new very exciting world quests for The Maw.

Ughghghgh.

21 Likes

They may have at some point planned on adding more. But instead those development dollars are going into modifying content that was supposed to be done because players really have no idea what they want.

everyone was for more customization, when they did it in SL prepatch it was so well recieved that alot of people gained respect for blizzard, yes… such small thing as customization can do so much good, no one was against, problem being is that some races got more than others so it seemed like they planning it for future patches which i think they mentioned it aswell, nightborne have hit the hardest with the lack of options and variety we have, so we as nightborne mains instead of crying we already back in october started to suggest ideas and have high hopes for that, of course no communcation from blizzard so we just hoped if there will be any mention of it in blizzconline, they literally just turned off the idea, all our passion and ideas were for nothing unless blizzard decides to actually listen abit, sure community is not always right but at this case more customization have more positives than negatives so why not give the love for races that we worked hard on? i worked on my nightborne for 3 weeks, just to discover we have the least amount of customization in game

at least give us new hairstyles, something, at least something
but hey some races have trillion hairstyles while nightborne barely have any its good enough for blizzard…

6 Likes

The playerbase doesn’t need to be satisfied. The people that work in the bubble with Devs need to be satisfied. That and stock holders. We, the player, no longer matter at all. They are simply looking for the right formula to keep cash coming in as long as they can. The game, itself, can crash and burn.

22 Likes

The priority is clearly M+ and raiding. Those are the players who will do essentially the same content over and over and over hoping for one piece of gear to drop. They are the cheapest players to develop for and the only ones Blizzard understands even a little.

Blizzard is making the game they want to make. Hoping they will wake up and change is just pointless. Unless Ion and his crew move on, this is WoW going forward.

10 Likes

Please blizzard, reconsider the idea, like i try to stay positive and all

but this is not okay at all to give huge love for some races and leave behind others with hopes that maybe one day and then just to discover the bad news, this is just wrong and we need our voices to be heard

6 Likes

It’s truly sad that they seem to have given up on customization. It was such a big deal and there is much more to be done so that every race has good and numerous options.
Nightborne would be my main race if they didn’t have abysmal customization and if they had improved models.
I was looking forward to at least hear them say “More customization will be coming in 9.2” or something. I know development has been hard the past year but this shows they blatantly lied and gave up on something many players cared about and looked forward to.

10 Likes