A bunch of hypocrites

The same people saying “where’s muh worgen tails” and the 1.4% population of nightborne players complaining cuz there race is ugly are also the same people saying “they did the best they can with blizzcon despite the pandemic”

#systemslands

Those aren’t even remotely connected

6 Likes

Worgen will never get tails, it goes entirely against the established lore.

2 Likes

High Elf crowd has been around far longer than worgen tail crowd, so what made you think the worgen tail was coming in 9.1?

Erhm i might misunderstood but no, i actually think this blizzcon was really bad especially the Q&A section, me as nightborne player feel like they just pushed us away with all our feedback and suggestions
and im not the only one, alot of nightborne players feel the same and we try to speak out
feel free to check out our opinion about it :
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-are-you-even-listening/877830

so no, i don’t think i qualify as “hypocrite” since im very critic about all of these

2 Likes

how do you know that those are the same people?

2 Likes

How’s wanting character customizations and better character models related to excusing blizzcon?..

That’s like saying “The same people saying “where’s my Dance studio” and the 1.4% population of mount collectors complaining because there is no “p!mp my mount” feature, are also the same people saying “they did the best with garrisons and that’s player housing”.”…

To be fair, i felt the same way until Gnome Hunters became a thing.

I know, right? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

What even is this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like