Doing a Lot Out of Spite

Sure, give Worgens tails

And Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself

1 Like

If that is the case then it is the player’s fault for letting them take advantage. There are very few people with behavior disorders that completely lack enough self awareness not to know there is a problem.

1 Like

Sucks, doesn’t it?

I hate this the most. This never used to be a thing. I felt like all through vanilla to wrath they had a plan, a vision, and they stuck to it and built to that vision. It was like a 3 part progression that made sense.

Now we have these jarring resets after each expansion because the dev team wants to pull these shenanigans. It’s as though the dev team has zero forethought. Whatever new system they need to justify will be created by artificial problems they create (hence the blizzard monkey paw is born) and the vicious cycle invented.

I’ve loved this game a long time. It’s past time for implementing major changes to improve player satisfaction.

7 Likes

I don’t think you have a good understanding of obsessive behaviour, most folks with a problem are quite aware it’s problematic, yet their particular disorder makes them prone to impulsive behaviour.

The solution would be painful, wow would have to only allow a limited access time per 24 hour or weekly. Of course they won’t do that however for the same reasons loot boxes are illegal in some places.

1 Like

Yes but there are ways to ‘fix’ some of that, the person just has to recognize the problem and seek help to do so. If they fail to make that effort, then they shouldn’t go around blaming others.

1 Like

this is pains me as nightborne main, for the longest time we gave feedback on our existing problem yet ignored, probably they will use us a backup plan to buy a newer expansion… it just saddens me

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/blizzard-are-you-even-listening/877830

Plugging that thread again, you really should stop doing that.

I mean its Blizzard’s IP, they dont have to change their vision because some fans wanted yiffy tails.

And you are “wasting your time complaining” about someone complaining on a forum dedicated to " a children’s game" so…

Hello mr pot, have you met mr kettle?

4 Likes

This is correct.

Ion was promoted to Assistant Game Director in 2015. WoD, the worst expansion, came out in 2014.

In fact the only good thing about WoD-the raids- were designed by a team lead by Ion, which is probably why he was promoted in the first place.

2 Likes

The problem with this is the vulnerable find out too late and the damage is done before they can correct it. So yes, he does have a point.

what damage would that be - spending a lot of time collecting items because you have ocd and must have every one?

What has drugs have to do with this? You didn’t read the guys reference? holy dang.

Here is something else spiteful: Oceanic players asked for an item that makes it appear to be midday because normally they have to play at in-game night.

Blizz added an item for that… for the price of Ten Timewarped Badges per 2 hours. And those two hours are cut short if you die.

4 Likes

lol what is ocd to you? ocd to me is obsessive complusive disorder

OCD is an anxiety disorder characterized by uncontrollable, unwanted thoughts and ritualized, repetitive behaviors you feel compelled to perform. If you have OCD , you probably recognize that your obsessive thoughts and compulsive behaviors are irrational—but even so, you feel unable to resist them and break free.

anyway now answer my question what damage.

Ok, one aberration are confusing.ocd can mean over the counter drugs. and my statement still applies.

It when the person keeps repetitively keeps going on and on and doesn’t stop to realize he is endangering himself and others around him.This is a subconscious addiction,if not realized it can continue and most of the time it does. Until an outside source comes in. Do you have family? a friend? some don’t.

your statement still applies, you seriously going to double down on that?

this is what started this conversation

then

then me

then you

and then me asking you what damage

tell me what damage

I don’t know about spite, but what I don’t understand is removing things that make sense at the beginning of the expansion to only give it back to us when the expansion is almost over.

Flying makes sense…the flight whistle however does not. Especially when every NPC (especially in Bastion) likes to grab you by the spine and take you somewhere.

2 Likes

I answered the question “what damage” now tell me why it isn’t ?