Whats the topic your most proud off?

This is a bit more for wintered forum users. But here a simple question. Im curious! (Especially if they are still relevent today)

1 Like

I think it was the collected data from 100 HL games. Though Iā€™m not sure how relevant it is now since it has been replaced by Storm league.

2 Likes

The pinned one.

2 Likes

Part 1 or part 2? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
And why?

This one for sure.

But I also liked a lot this:

This one took me about 3 hours to make and people really liked it ><

3 Likes

I love my message board. Its simple and people could just share everything from a 5 man healing comp or just to show off ^^

I also like stand your ground. Some people said it helped them. I really love this one

3 Likes

I just peeked at it. Seems like a lot of work!

I like this one more then the salt mines tbh. But im glad you did it

I love the simplicity.

Anyway here is mine. I was at a work space that gave me too much time. It were so many questions, worked hard on it and glad it got burried tbh because I wanted every question to be unique

1 Like

I worked a lot in this one:

3 Likes

Werent you the guy who did every name in japenese? I just closed my pc :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea, but I like the probe, I actually tried to get devā€™s attention.

The other thread is this one for any curious:

1 Like

Probably this one, because I was more-or-less correct.

I bet I wouldā€™ve been 100% correct if the HotS team still had any love from Blizzard. Oh well, we still got the actual important thing.

Sidenote, this is my favourite reply:

1 Like

Technically part 1 and 2 are the same, so both? The second? :'D

And why? Whelp, it got pinned. Plus I feel like I really added something to this community with it.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if ā€œproud ofā€ is accurate, but this is certainly the topic I put the most work into:

5 Likes
1 Like

I wonder if Dr. Logan is regretting the megathread of memes. The notifications must be annoying.

2 Likes

Topic Iā€™m most proud for making, well pIā€™ve got one that sticks out to me.

My Concept for Rose a nexus original, me and another user worked on her and Aria though Rose was definitely more my creation while he focused on the tank in this tank-healer co-op hero we worked on.

It was the first actual hero concept i put to paper and even if the one I did next wasā€¦ a collosal failure I think Iā€™ve gotten better since then, still kinda proud of my first one

2 Likes

This one for me.

I like this one because you donā€™t need to keep up with the entire thread to post and have some fun. Though I think people got bored of it. RCW usually revives it. Iā€™m usually the last one to post there.

1 Like

easily this.
R.I.P Downvotes (first ever Megathread)

it became a really long discussion on the concept of downvotes into the first offtopic thread.

2 Likes

This is mine:

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d say Iā€™m ā€œproudā€ of it, but even though my prediction was correct that it couldnā€™t compete with something fun like Darakā€™s Salt Mines, it didnā€™t die after 10 posts like I thought. People are indeed quite positive here!

The other is:

Even if I never got an answer, it did provoke some interesting discussion.

3 Likes

If weā€™re counting the old forums, then Iā€™d probably say my ā€œWhat everyone should know about Possessionā€ topic/guide. While the ability did shift from being a heroic to a lower tiered talent, most of the functions, interactions and bugs of the ability remain the same, so a lot of the information there would be relevant, though I think with the recent re-labeling of the forums, that topic may be lost to time.

If we just mean these boards, then I suppose my female monk suggestion topic.

1 Like