Salt Mines - Deposit all your anger here!

18 Likes

I’m so tired of people not knowing what to do on this game… Played like 7-8 matches tonight and in all of them people were clueless on what to do.

4 Likes

I’m tired of gamers playing Sylvanas like she’s still before the rework kinda reminds me why I hated any Sylvanas player picking Dreadful Wake, use it and then get ganged afterwards because she just used her escape LUL.

1 Like

Abathurs that sit in spawning pool the entire match, only happened twice, and I guess its good we’re getting new players BUT DAMN, GO PLAY VS AI or watch a youtube video or DING DING THE HERO SPOTLIGHT BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PLAY ONE OF THE HIGHEST SKILLCAP HEROES IN TERMS OF MACRO IN THE GAME!@@!@!@!@!

2 Likes

yo, I’d be fine if the player got 12 stacks but none at all for the duration of the match.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEAVENS PLEASE PRACTICE HITTING A TARGET 3 TIMES AND THROW DAGGER. THANK YOU.

When you get beat so badly the feeder on your team still has the nerve to say “GG”.

4 Likes

I generate a lot of salt when Hammer is on my screen for 1 ms second.

5 Likes
  1. Rehgar players who think they are tanks

2. Khara players who think they are tanks

3. Stitches players who think they can 1v5

4. New season MMR which put bronze/silver into gold/platinum (many whom have less than 100 games played)

4 Likes

Ban KT
Me: Bans Diablo/Aba (skytemple)

Enemy team
Instalocks KT

He kept spreading bombs as a Sylvanas, we really feared our teammate sylv.
We lost. Sylv: “This is why you ban kt”

3 Likes

I am sick and tired of playing tank most of the time in SL. Where is the tank main and healer main? I am tired of the responsibility of setting up kill, body block, peeling and babysitting over-aggressive squish. Yet, somehow people call assassin “carry” when tanks and healers are the backbones in every comp.
Furthermore, somehow people think it is fine to have a soft front line when almost everyone in my rank knows how to bust down a tank.
On top of this, I had a teammate complain about having three tanks that include: Garrash, Leo and Thrall.

Shouldn’t people have better drafting skill in mid-plat?

I see more tank main and healer main in UR than SL

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
https://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct

6 Likes

My most recent game on Tomb of the Spider Queen, lasted until lvl 25 for both teams. Really long game with ups and downs for both sides.
Our team stumbled at the end, and they got the game winning turn-in. I couldn’t even finish the final moments of the game because my wireless mouse battery died right at the end. I just AltF4’d the game, and I’m salty because I probably looked like a rage quitter.

But it’s better that they had an AI at the end, instead of a sack of potatoes that won’t move

1 Like

3 Likes

I am sorry but I don’t get this picture…:sweat_smile:

I won, but I also achieved a personal record in deaths.

2 Likes

I love ChoGall Auriel Cheese.

5 Likes

All of my Starcraft 2 salt here.
Because Heroes was supposed to be a fun mod in Starcraft 2, but now I pretty much only play Heroes because what idiot thought teleporting Battlecruisers was fun in any capacity?

2 Likes

6-7 games today, playing with another 3 friends and all of them we lost because in all of them we got a person who just stayed afk in lane doing nothing but dying over and over again.

FeelsDeadGameMan

1 Like

Please educate the playerbase

I don’t like making threads like these but the last game I just had is the pinnacle of embarassment of everything I have experienced to date and finally discovered how absolutely a torment that there’s no education of a simple tutorial in this game.

Artanis using laser twice on Murky, Mephisto going top, ETC using dash on murky and then gets him killed or something by towers.

Kaelthas OP because bomb spreading is easy in bronze hell.

I think I am gonna lose my mind.

BTW this was suppose to be a thread, but I decided to not to, I don’t have the will power to make one.

3 Likes

That was painful to watch, especially the Auriel facetanking and AA’ing 4 enemies botlane all game.

3 Likes

MFW I am listening to the Minecraft OST to stop being salty after that ahaha, its working to say the least.

2 Likes