The White Knighting has to stop

Potato Poetahtoe :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Praise for this game is not going to stop. Threads like this that keep getting bumped just to troll like you just did, should be locked. And forum vacations handed out.

3 Likes

Blizzard should really start banning people that necro threads for no reason.

4 Likes

it’s alive!? :man_zombie: :woman_zombie: :zombie:

I was under the impression everyone in the forums are trolling. No one seriously plays this game anymore right?

1 Like

I agree. Some people really need to get a life.

1 Like

It stopped a while ago. I don’t think it ever existed actually.

Not sure what’s worse… the people who blindly support the game and can’t deal with any criticism or the people who run around spewing “white knight! White knight!” any time anyone disagrees with their view that this is the worst game ever made.

Both are pretty pathetic tbh.

3 Likes

Remember Barrens chat. Ah the good ol’ days…

Aye, that seems to be the new thing, resurecting old threads =o

lots of people are talking with the post necroed

Still think people posting after me is funny. I necroed the thread but people are posting on it. Doesntt hat make them just as guilty? Its not like they were forced to responded to a necroed thread.

Not even close but alright.

What are you clamoring about? Be satisfied that the official team is willing to make changes at their own pace. Your sour remarks are entirely unnecessary…

In the seemingly uncertain 10 to 20 years ahead, the official team is willing to adhere to the concept that games are a service-oriented experience and gradually make improvements. Players who may feel they’re being ‘exploited’ should indeed consider themselves fortunate!

You feel honored to be a consumer who purchases the software at a high price and serves as an unsalaried PTR tester for the company. You recognize your role in helping the company save on quality control expenses and ensuring the timely release of the game, with resources allocated to top-tier marketing.

You’ve already achieved significant savings for the company, allowing them to reduce the need for additional server and bandwidth maintenance expenses within just two months. This accomplishment can also incentivize the company to allocate these Key Performance Indicator (KPI) bonuses to reward the top executives.

Furthermore, you’re encouraging the company to hire and nurture fresh talent, even those who have never played games before or are entering the gaming industry for the first time. This commitment to fostering new talent is commendable and contributes to the growth and success of the company’s key IP projects.

Your enthusiasm for participating in these initiatives is evident. You take pride in contributing to the success of the industry’s top leadership teams and helping them reach new heights. Your confidence in your intelligence as a player is clear, and you believe that your involvement is essential to their continued success.

1 Like

and yet, here you are

1 Like

That’s the best spin I’ve ever read in a long time man.

Clap clap.

I love it man.

P.s. i know it was facetious. Lol

2 Likes

Nobody ever rezzes my threads…except Xcalibur

Table of Contents
x1. Improvements, Fixes, QoL = 30 Improvements, Fixes, QoL
x2. Calendar = Calendar System Makes Happy Eyeballs 👁
x3. Companion App = Diablo 4 Mobile Companion App
x4. Paragon Stones = Paragon Stones give spinach muscled arms!
x5. Obol Vendor = Obol Vendor becomes a conglomerate!
x6. Build Safezone = Build your own Safezone and gain bonuses with components!
x7. FLEX = NEW FLEX affix is approved by Arnold Schwarzenegger
x8. Shrines = Expanded Shrine System gives better mojo ⛪
x9. Set Items = Set items get Deckard Cain to stay awhile and listen
x10. Treasure Gremlin = Treasure Gremlins are pregnant with goblins!
x11. Empowerment Levels = Empowerment levels gives players purpose at LV 100!
x12. Nightmare Dungeon Affixes = Nightmare Dungeon Affixes can git gud with this updated system! 👍
x13. ChallengeDungeons = Challenge Dungeons make you git gud!
x14. Dungeon Rarity = Dungeon Rarity brings all the boys to the yard!
x15. Legendry Glyphs = Legendary Glyphs make pp into PP
x16. New Helltides = This Updated Helltide system has chance for hell to freeze over. 👿
x17. Eternal Game Modes = NEW Eternal Game Modes are a spicy meatball! 🧆
x18. Events = Event Rarity Makes People Borat I am Excite! 💖
x19. Primals = Octimus Primals! 🕗
x20. Crafting = Why did you Make like a Crafting Skill Tree and 🥬 this out!
x21. Reputation Crafters = Reputation Vendors / Crafters are a Hikaru Juicer 🧃
x22. Gems = He went to Jared to get this Gems upgrade! 💎
x23. Upgraded Occultist = Improved Occultist covets your gems and is not Adam Sandler
x24. Nexus = Live long and prosper with Nexus. New content for high level players. 🖖
x25. Sage Vendor = The NEW Sage Vendor turns your duds into thuds! 😱
x26. DPS dummies = We Need some Mmmm Crash Test Dummies 🪆
x27. Blessing Vendor = Bless me Vendor for I want to sin. 🙅‍♂️
x28. Hero Variants = By the Power of Greyskull here are Powerful Hero Variants! 💀
x29. Pets = Get a Pet save your mouse clickies! 🐇
x30. Shoulder Gear Slot = NEW Shoulder Slot = 😍
x31. Earring Gear Slot = New 👂 ring Slot = Hear me Roar with approval

1 Like

I’m all for criticism for the betterment of the game. I take issue with the people that have never played an ARPG in their lives except maybe D3 and want to dumb the game down to nothing more than big numbers and flashy effects.

1 Like

there, did one for you