Some WoD Crafted Armor Sets and Weapons Unobtainable in Shadowlands

Did they finally admit they royally screwed up WoD? Timegating on skills and all that?

Either way, it’s a little odd they’re removing some six years old recipes? :confused:

I just they make it smooth transition in leveling if not people’s alts are screwed.

I don’t often come to hiss on the forums… but this is one of those times I do.

If you care about this change and want Blizzard to do something about it, the answer is to let them know. If you don’t like this change, post something!! I, for one, hope we can get their attention.

This shouldn’t be removed. = / What about people who haven’t had the time to play?

I think they are nerfing the garrison gold potential, yet again.

Can’t nerf multibotting which is ruining the economy, so nerf everything else instead! Reward the cheaters and punish honest players!

6 Likes

Yes, this is a side effect of Shadowlands development.

We already have plans to reintroduce all of the transmogs in a future patch. So they’ll only be unobtainable temporarily.

83 Likes

Soo, not enough testing and rushed development.

27 Likes

Shut your mouth.

5 Likes

any word on pre patch date

3 Likes

I expend 20k on materials and started working into t3 garrison on my alts to find the npc that got the leatherworking thing and blacksmith, thinking I wouldn’t see them again, but this actually make me chill and breath…thank you.

2 Likes

The transmogs or the items themselves? I know it doesn’t effect most people but there is a difference sadly for ATT completionist mode users.

1 Like

I’m not sure I believe this for a second. It’s going to be years before we see these back in the game, assuming they don’t just get forgotten about.

These items will be forgotten, like all the other cases just like this one.

10 Likes

It’s funny because I reported on this almost a month ago without much concern from most people… It goes on Wowhead and way more people are clamoring about it, lol.

I really want to believe that, but isn’t that the same thing that was said regarding Ordos? And many years later his platform is still unreachable.

12 Likes

Well they’ve addressed our issue, so I’m satisfied for now. Thank you Blizz <3

2 Likes

Don’t they teach you in CM 101 not to make promises like this?

This isn’t going to end well Kaivax, not well at all.

This fledgling promise fiasco will haunt you for YEARS to come, mark my bovine words!

/moo :cow:

Thank you ,Kaivax ,thought we’ll lose them completely.

It’s ok, Something missing related to WoD is not a bad thing. Some good 2020 news.

Thank you!

If you’re going to post something like this, you should post what Blizzard had to say, from the link you provided:

Blizzard

Yes, this is a side effect of Shadowlands development.

We already have plans to reintroduce all of the transmogs in a future patch. So they’ll only be unobtainable temporarily.