Easy wins...Forgotten changes

How is possible that so many easy wins for Devs are just forgotten?

2 years - WoD tmogs

8 months - a Mount drop change.

How much time will be required for the Illusions on artifact weapons?

CMs, You should look at the amount of threads about Holiday mounts each time an event happends, it’s not a big task to ask, the data is there, every Hallow’s end, Brewfest, Love is in the air presents the same scenario.

There’s so many easy wins for the Community, but Devs are also jumping through hoops in order to provide solutions…I just could imagine some Jira stories being delay every other week.

8 Likes

It’s a bit sad that they don’t seem to have any ressources or manpower for Fluff that would mean a lot to players. Sometimes I’m getting “indie company”-vibes (I know, it’s a meme at this point), where everything is scrapped as long as they’re involved with developing core stuff for expansions or patches (and tbh, even those things are not properly completed).

Still waiting for new heritage armor, while we’re at the topic. The last one we’ve seen was… mid BfA?

4 Likes

not pictured

Tartarus level: Forgotten specs during DF dev cycle

Most recent heritage mog was 9.2.5

dabs with belf pally

1 Like

You think you do, but you don’t. Every time someone asks for something to be more accessible in game blizz should just throw shade and add it to the shop

That was no heritage armor. That was an additional class armor for Blood Elves (paladins) only, who btw. already got their heritage armor.

4 Likes

Heritage armor = only a certain race can wear it

I am still technically correct.

No, you’re not. It’s not a heritage armor and that’s a fact. It’s not even an armor for a race, but just for one single class from that race. Plus, from a race that already has an heritage armor. Plus, an extremely outdated and pre-existing NPC-model that people have begged for since BC.
The factual situation is that we didn’t get any of these since mid BfA.

3 Likes

Wrong take however you’re still wrong for the time prior to that.

We had heritage armor for vulpera and mecha-gnomes for 8.3 (last major patch) when they became allied races, in January 2020.

So, where am I wrong exactly? :joy: I said “mid BfA”, which makes January 2020 correct.
I get the feeling you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing.

2 Likes

Why? To get rid of the people who they lied to and told they were going to implement these?

Bfa was 792 days long excluding 8.0 and 9.0 prepatch durations. Starting from August 13 (launch day) if you add 396 days that would be September 13. Which would place it 11 days before 8.2.5.

Being inaccurate by 123 days (8.3 dropped on January 14) is not something to be proud about.

Besides what I said first is still correct. Since only belfs can use that mog. It’s just the most restrictive type of armor type in the game by adding class requirements after it.

1 Like

Nitpicking is not going to help your argument. You’re just being petty when you wanna say that “mid” means exactly the middle. If the last heritage armor came in January and SL came end of November, then January is not the end, but still in the middle of the xpac. :joy:

2 Likes

You might want to rethink that pic you’ve got up. Living in Arizona that’s showing how quickly a child can drown - a leading cause of death of toddlers between 1- 4.

2 Likes

I made a post on the beta forums a while back referencing that post in GD about WoD professions. Didn’t gain much traction, unfortunately, and I’m sure Blizzard is happy to see it buried, rather than be held accountable.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/wod-unobtainable-armorweapons/1365226

3 Likes

Blizzard should go back and check the overall health of the game…there’s so many small wins that could be implemented 1 by 1 each patch…It’s not only about DF, It feels like they can only focus on the next seasonal content for each patch for years without improving a lot of other things in game.

1 Like

Agreed. Not the best pic to use. A bit creepy and insensitive.

1 Like

Yea they really seem to be pushing the seasonal content, which is understandable, but leaving old content to rot isn’t great. I can’t imagine I’m the only player that still enjoys collecting stuff from previous expansions.

1 Like

Because when the class you want to play literally makes it through the entire beta – does 30% less damage than the worst class, hasn’t been tuned yet, hasn’t been communicated with, and literally has so many QOL issues that haven’t been discovered yet because no one in their right mind would raid or mythic plus test your spec…and then blizz says they “ran out of time” – yes…a multi billion dollar company…ran out of time (didn’t have enough resources to properly balance your spec)…people forget the good stuff…

I removed it; however, I couldn’t a more friendly meme that could show the comedy of how that work is probably there just being delay…ignored.