Remember all those promises you never kept on legacy content?

they couldnt even release 2 specs for their new hero class which was a major selling point for the xpac. do you really thing those promises even matter to them

1 Like

They cant reveal it yet becoz it’s on next season or next expansion. Just wait and see.

I can absolutely believe that they’re managed so poorly that it would take them that long to do it. I don’t know the insides of blizzard or any of the devs behind them, but with how much they struggle to implement small features… it says where they’re at currently.

2 Likes

That they don’t care about the 7 people complaining about having to press w a little longer while 1 shotting everything?

Yeah i’m absolutely positive that the people on this forum make up 100% of the player base, thank you for your contribution.

1 Like

Oh if you want to talk facts.

Can you link your indepth tour video to back up your claims about the inner workings of blizzard. Thanks.

Reported for disrespect.

i ment preservation since there already forcing people into 1 playstyle and devastation since thats just a clunky mess. not to mention all the bugs and problems that have been there since alpha/beta

SoO do be taking forever. the crate room :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

I doubt they are planning on doing anything about this besides waiting for players to get over it, get on that hamster wheel, and push high keys.

Some old raids really are quite silly. :dracthyr_crylaugh: Siege takes forever.

2 Likes

Really the major 4 offenders are ICC, SoO, DS and Ulduar. If they would just patch in skips for those 4 raids, it would go a long way to making all the legacy farmers happy.

As for BfA content, yes they need to put in the buff. But that won’t be sufficient on its own. In order to make BfA raids actually soloable, they’re gonna need to remove a bunch of mechanics from certain boss fights. Uldir is the first tier raid of BfA and is completely impossible to solo on any difficulty. To date, no mog pug has ever been able to kill mythic Ghun.

3 Likes

I forgot about that one.
yeah…skip that and the crates.

nerf bfa raids

I’ll just add Torghast with infinite floors/layers to the list

The whole point of Chromie time is to funnel people through specific subsets of content while the rest of the legacy world is slowly forgotten. They are doing this specifically so they don’t have to maintain all the legacy content, but only a handful of leveling paths.

I predict that within an expansion or two, there will be a pruning of Azeroth that will make Catclysm look like nothing.

We can’t get bug-free current content, much less legacy content.

Still waiting on those…almost 3 years now.

No, Kaivax has not replied with any updates, or to even edit the post.

:roll_eyes:
They don’t care. Go ahead and be pedantic saying “that wasn’t a PROMISE”…whatever, people like that are a big part of the problem.

1 Like

But they’re still hope for player housing right?

…space camp