Wod Profesions mogs still bugged and missing?

In 9.0 burnished essence became vendor trash. The problem with this is that it was the only way to unlock all the mog appearences from the garrison tannery. Blizzard made a blue post that it was just a bug and they were going to fix it also in 9.0 but I have done a lot of research and to the best of my knowlegde they never fixed the issue. Is anyone aware of a way to get these mogs in a different way or can explain what you do to get them now that burnished essence has become bugged? If not I guess I will make a bug report since that what it is and hopefully it will get remembered.

1 Like

There is no way to get the mogs unless someone had them saved in their bank and can sell them.

Blizz said the following:

We’ve been trying to remind them that they’ve run out of patches and we STILL don’t have these mogs back…

1 Like

My understanding is the mogs were removed because of the legendary system.

Only thing we can hope for at this point is that legendary ranks get scrapped in DF and we get our mogs back.

FYI they’re still not working on PTR as of right now.

Currently still obtainable. Hopefully, with the profession overhauls coming in 10.0, these finally get fixed & obtainable again.

I think they were removed because an increase in rank has to necessitate an increase in ilvl (or at least any number value on the item like the 8.3 cloak or that last rank of pvp gear giving a boost for pve ilvl only). Since the gear was so old there isn’t that much ilvl spread available for wod gear to exist. So if you can’t give an ilvl bump (even if by 1) then rank system has to go away. Which then leads us to this situation.

glad its not just me thanks for the responses guys. Since they have admited its a bug I will probably post a remind post later so it’s still on their radar. It is really weird that it broke at all though.