Grey/White Transmogs and WoD Crafted Gear in Dragonflight?

Hi. Upon the request of a few members of General Discussion and a Guildie who has been looking forward to it for the longest time, I thought I’d ask two transmog related questions for Dragonflight, in hopes of either getting answers, or bringing them back to the developer’s attention in case they were forgotten about.

1. WoD Crafted Gear’s Upgraded Appearances were removed in Shadowlands:

In the same thread, Kaivax let us know this was just a side effect of development with Shadowlands and would be temporary as you “already have plans to reintroduce them”:

However, it’s now been two years, and these appearances are still no where to be seen.

Is this reintroduction still planned? Was it put on the backburner? I know there’s a few transmogs I’ve wanted to possibly explore that require some upgraded appearances.

1. Grey and White Items being Transmoggable

We were told back in April that Grey and White items would be moggable hopefully by Dragonflight but possibly before.

However, on beta, this is also not implemented yet. Was this delayed? Scrapped?

This has been one of the things one of my guildies has been looking forward to most about Dragonflight, and I’m sure many others feel the same, especially RPers, so some clarification would be handy.

59 Likes

Since there are still people liking this post, I figured I’d answer it, in case y’all haven’t been keeping up with fansites/interviews, both of these have been answered by Blizzard through those over the past week:

WoD Removed Appearances will not be in Dragonflight launch, but will return "very soon."

I’m just glad they haven’t been forgotten.

18 Likes