Dragonrefunded

Sourdough is a bro.

removes shoes

Mage tower and removed appearance and og naxx while at it and bring back that [Falstad Wildhammer used to be at Aerie Peak because I miss him because they also removed him from Twilight Lands for whatever odd reason.

Since that style of anime flashback for me is

Tamahome?
Miaka!
Tamahome!
Miaka!
Tamahome?
Miaka!

But different anime for different people XD

It’s temporarily removed because they have to tune it for new levels and talents and such. Chill out troll lol

They said they’re bringing it back and they just had to bring it down while they tuned it, which is more than fair considering the mage tower is now ever-green content. Acting like this is unreasonable.

I’m collecting big fish today.

They have a pretty bad track record for saying that something is “temporarily removed” lately, though. Who knows if they’ll actually bring back SL’s Mage Tower during Dragonflight.

That said, it’s not worth quitting the game over. We have no control over whether or not the Mage Tower actually comes back.

It’s why it’s a good idea to try and do content that you want to do when it’s new instead of waiting, because you never know when something will get permanently removed or broken for months or even years because of bugs.

At one point they even said that the Brawler’s Guild would be “temporarily” closed until a patch during Shadowlands and instead they permanently retired the content and moved all its achievements to the Legacy category.

Mage Tower is probably more likely to return than Brawler’s Guild, though.

There’s no negative to unsubbing, (and really how many of these thread makers actually do).

Now if Blizz purged charterers after 30 days, we’d see who’s really quitting!

They literally said it was temporary

I see what you did there. Fishing. Phishing. They wont know who is being phished. They thinj theyre the heroes of your story.

Now, now. You should know better then try and get in the middle of an emotional arguement.

Not with this low tier bait. But you did manage to get some bites so maybe the bait does have something to it.

Remember this “temporary issue?”

1 Like

4 stacks of determination baby, let’s go

Oh man, that’s usually how LFR feels, potatoes level of easy.

But in Sanctum, the Hellscream and KT fight were LEAGUES harder to heal in LFR than in heroic prog.

And let’s not even mention N’Zoth LFR, which may legitimately be THE hardest encounter to do in the ENTIRE game, if not for a stacking buff to just overpower it xD

To be fair, it also doesn’t count if one feels the need to state it. Good troll attempts speak for themselves, and great ones are nigh invisible xD

If you’re ever in an LFR where you’ve wiped repeatedly, say something along the lines of “I’m telling you man, 4 or 5 more wipes and we got this.” the people who laugh are on your side, the people who get angry at you are probably the ones wiping the group.

What you do with this information is up to you.

You still haven’t gotten got your skins yet ?

LOL man these complaints get worse and worse every single post. Such cry baby losers. I miss when weirdos were comfortable in the dark.