The truth is you all like the game

There are parts I like far, far more than what is on offer right now.

I am here, because I know how good the game can be, when they stop pulling bs tactics in order to meet “metrics”.

4 Likes

I’d vote you in as a green text MVP if I could (if you’d even be interested in that). Your posts are consistently sincere and endearing. I enjoy your contributions and just want you to know.

4 Likes

Ah so you care and in that there is hope, and in that hope there is the lurking desire to always keep checking up on the game. Because you and I both know how good it can get when it hits enough of the right key things to make it amazing.

Obviously turning ladies in bathing suits into fruit isn’t one of those key things but whatever.

2 Likes

What?

I can’t find any posts by a Kaivax on this thread.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I can always be hopeful, but the cynic in me realizes that it’s very likely that ship has sailed.
Gone are the days when devs made the game for gamers, by gamers. And when Soon, was the go to word, because it would be released when it was ready. The devs, it would seem, are happier to change different aspects of the cultural identity of WoW rather than work on its core. While I’m sure there are those that are dedicated to WoW, I’m not sure many are gamers.

As for the Fruitbacle, well let’s just say that calling it dumb is an understatement.

Still doesn’t mean I’m ready to log back in, or reup my sub. But yeah, I’ll still poke my nose around, because Hope is a helluva drug.

4 Likes

No, I mean, when Kaivax the CM said the WoD appearances would come back, he replied to me.

2 Likes

Uhh… they made a blue post a little while ago saying that they’ll still be obtainable (and not difficult to obtain) after 9.1.5.

2 Likes

Already answered in my post 12 or 13 above.

2 Likes

I’m here for the drama

2 Likes

What about those who are not playing anymore, but got stuck in a six month contract? Do they still like playing? Maybe some just like to join in the fun on the forums and keep their subs for that?

Just because you are giving your money away does not mean you like it, its like taxes.

2 Likes

I don’t think you quite understand the purpose of complaint/criticism threads.

pointing out the bad and asking for improvements isn’t the same as hating the game. Very few threads I’ve seen that are complaining have actually said they hate the game.

3 Likes

I never said that I hated WoW. I hate what the dev team is doing. I hate how they view themselves as rockstars with little respect for the players. That is what I hate. The devs.

2 Likes

So you like the game then?

have I said I don’t?

EDIT: by the light im tired.

1 Like

Nope but you didn’t say you did either haha

not giving an opinion either way shouldn’t default to meaning “they hate the game”. It should mean they haven’t given an opinion yet.

2 Likes

It’s familiar territory
I got rid of the internet a month ago so haven’t played but I still browse the forums to catch the latest gossip
I don’t miss the game, but I do dream of it now and then :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:poop: but I catch your drift lol.

and yea I do like the game which is why it’s so sad to see it doing poorly because of bad design choices that we warned them about and they should have known better than in the first place.

1 Like

I still kinda like it, sure. But I used to love it.

2 Likes

I think there’s some holes in OPs logic.

3 Likes