PSA: do this NOW before 11/2

Not working very quickly though, it seems.

LOL… many things never see light of day

1 Like

I AM worried. This post is a solid 12 months old now…

How much more time would you say is needed?

4 Likes

It’s because it’s never going to happen. The old starter gear appearances for several races are no longer obtainable and will never be obtainable in Retail again.

So that was a lie.

3 Likes

WoD removed tmogs have 2+ years

Another L… All these missing things could be easy Wins… :neutral_face:

1. WoD removed Tmogs
  2. Starting Sets
  3. Holiday Mount Drops
  4. Ilussions for Artifacts
  5. Grey White items.
4 Likes

bump with ten characters

Please define “working on”. We are all still waiting. We have more reason than ever to worry now, so thanks for the advice, but…still worried.

VERY WORRIED NOW, when is this coming?
THIS IS A COMPLETE SENTENCE!

1 Like

Is this still the plan? It’s been a year and theyre still unobtainable.

Don’t worry they’re still working on this issue, it’ll take just like WoD tmogs that already have 2 years since CM response…maybe another 1-2 years…

1 Like

Hail! I see you are new playereth, I was once new too, behold! My ORIGINAL starter set from 9.1.5!! It was purchased on the AH for a lot of gold. Shall I put on useful gear and help you quest now?

…like that? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sry for the necro. Kinda miss Clark though. :frowning:

1 Like

@Maizou Could you add the starter sets to your post? It was reported 1 year ago, another issue that’s being ignored, I know that CC forum is also another space that doesn’t receive too much attention but it’s worth a shot. thanks

Can we’ve a response about the missing starter sets?

Where’s Clark?

Please reiterate…

I’d rather not look like a noob at max lvl, thanks for the info though.

1 Like

We’re getting white and grey quality transmogs in 10.0.5 as well as the WoD crafting upgrade appearances, so it would be nice if the old starter sets could become available again.

That necro tho