PSA: do this NOW before 11/2

Also, why does everyone start with human-themed gear, even Horde races?

5 Likes

They should add all that stuff on vendors.

2 Likes

…but, with 9.1.5 around the corner, now is the time to P A N I C!

(I kid, I kid.)

^This.

Also, making the gear available sometime in the future doesn’t change the fact that generic starter gear totally ruins any sort of immersion for someone starting a new character. Orcs should dress like orcs, gnomes like gnomes, etc.

And, of course, I’ll believe it when I see it. Ion promised they were working on a fix for the messed up guild permissions that occurred THREE YEARS ago. The thread discussing the problem is still ongoing, but Blizzard has ignored it since they sacked Ythisens (also years ago). People shouldn’t be too quick to thank Blizz for something they haven’t delivered yet.

5 Likes

Yes they should. Will they actually, that’s the question.

2 Likes

Don’t take this personally, Kaivax, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

5 Likes

Just add them to the Heirloom vendor. Problem solved. Good spot for them too

3 Likes

Cool. Those items were never transmoggable anyway. If you’d do the same for lets say. The old Shirts each race/class had before the cataclysm change that would be nice. Because those shirts are being sold by up to 2 million gold on the auction house for no reason other than they got turned into “unobtainable” items. Thanks

2 Likes

Where are my robes Kaivax

Where are they!!! :heart:

2 Likes

So… Yeah…

3 Likes

He said they’re working on them, there’s no reason to start screaming about Blizzard supposedly lying to anyone.

It’s getting pretty close to one year since this was said and I can’t find anyway to obtain old starter gear such as the old orc and troll warlock robes. Did this ever happen? Will it ever happen? Sucks that I trusted your word here and didn’t obtain them before they were removed. Guess that’s on me, though.

10 Likes

Get in line, we’re still waiting for the WoD transmogs that were removed at SL prepatch to be “reintroduced in a future patch”.

12 Likes

Maybe we’ll all just forget.

1 Like

HOW DOES THIS GET BLUE ATTENTION BUT DEMON HUNTERS CANT GET A DANG RESPONSE!?!!!?!?!!??!

I like the new look.

I used to think that too until I saw these old orc and troll warlock robes on a night elf.

To my dismay, it’s unobtainable now :sob:

2 Likes

Oh damn… I don’t think I have that anymore either.

They need to add those pieces back in. And the Warlords pieces. This is getting ridiculous.

5 Likes

Why are you crying over a response to a topic a year ago and DHs are fine

3 Likes

Good necro

1 Like