[H Area52] <Hefty> 2day Late Night Adult Raiding Guild LFM

***Hefty***

Est. in 2019. Mythic raiding in a relaxed, low-stress environment for adults

About us:

Hefty is a late-night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Current progression:

3/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

In BFA we were:

5/12M 12/12H NYA
3/8M 8/8H EP

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Off-night activities include pushing keys, transmog/mount runs, alt runs, and just shooting the breeze in discord.

Raid Schedule

10pm – 1am EST / 9p – 12am CST / 8p – 11p MST / 7p – 10p PST / 6p – 9p AKST

Tues and Thurs

Raid Requirements:

• 21+ required, 30+ preferred
  • A positive, team attitude
  • Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
  • Able to give advanced notice of availability
  • A working mic with push to talk enabled
  • Continuously working to improve main (Mythic+, Torghast, etc)

Recruitment Needs:

Currently open to all dps specs, especially those with healing OS.

Always accepting active skilled adult raiders with positive attitudes!

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

1 Like

This post is the best post ever made in the history of posts.

1 Like

I approve this message.

Immediate opening for one amazing healer. Contact me to trial tonight!

Any healers out there looking for a good time?

Looking for a Priest friend, not picky.

Priest, Druid, Pally, someone to shower us with HP replenishing love and to receive our heartfelt admiration.

Healers, where are you?

This post is the best post ever made in the history of posts.

1 Like

Best guild ever :smiley:

1 Like

Soo…umm…Healers are nice, because huntards like to stand in bad…Mmmm’kay

Lock candies can only get you so far…but ohhh are they tasty

Come and be a part of a great team of people you’ll actually want to log in and hang out with!

10/26 - Shadowlands Drops…don’t miss the bus. WE have the best travel snacks…

Did I mention we have a live pianist performing during our mid-raid break?

do you think its time you leave your old guild then maybe you should come join us and watch as your spark lights up as you enjoy the game again.

1 Like

Recruitment is open to friendly, active, adult players looking for a good home. Willing to consider all classes for Shadowlands.

This is a great guild. Enjoy raiding with them and just hanging out in discord as well. Have always been great to me since i joined them. If you looking for a home this is a good place so give them a try.

1 Like

if i was looking for a guild i would definitely look here first. Specially if i was a long ranged dps or healer it would be probably my first choice. If i was looking for a guild that is.

1 Like

Recruitment is still open to all classes except tanks for Shadowlands.