Guild Search for Shadowlands

As the title says, I’m looking for a guild for Shadowlands. I`m 34 , engaged, with a full time job. I’m looking to find a group of people to be able to take off running with for Shadowlands. I don’t plan on being overly active pre shadowlands but would make a point to be around enough to become familiar with. Ideal raids would be Tuesday/Wednesday between 8pm-12am EST, but would listen to others. I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla with knowledge and experience in raiding ,mythic +'s & pvp. With most of my in game friends no longer playing, I hope to continue on with a new group of friends and guildies. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing back.

Hi id like to talk to your more about your guild search! Our mythic progression team will run Tuesdays/Thursdays 8:30pm-12am please contact me on discord or bnet !

discord : AweStruCT#9997
bnet : AweStruct#11374

Hey there!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting healers and a spriest to round out our core raid headed into shadowlands. We’re also very active in mythic plus. We’re all in our 30s and adults too. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello folks,
We are recruiting for heroic progression. Newer guild with most a core of AOTC.
We are casual but still want to progress. We need some solid raiders to finish off our team.
We raid Tuesday and Thursday starting at 5 pm pst. Going for 2-3 depending on where we are at. We are also trying to push keys most nights.
Best way to contact is: Xen#1370

Hey mate! If you are willing to swap to alliance-emerald Dream, our guild junction would love to have you! I know you said you would like to raid Tuesday/Wednesday but if it’s possible to raid on Thursdays, we would love to have you! I’ll post our guild info below but feel free to message me with any questions you have! Hope to hear from you soon!

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: elitefourlance#1732 or Discord: professoroak#5703

Hope to hear from you soon!

If you can go Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am and aren’t totally opposed to finishing out this expansion still raiding (we have no plans on taking a break until much closer to release), I’d like to talk to you. I’ll leave a link to our info below, but you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey,

We are building a new guild for shadowlands. We are alliance on Turalyon and plan to raid Tue/Thur from 7-11est tentatively. I would love to talk to you more about it if you have time. Kitronso#11829

Good morning all! Early morning bump.

Hey Gabrie! I know you posted on a Horde toon, but if you’re game to give Alliance a shot, we’d love to have you!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Mythics/Keys/Visions, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat at the dinner table waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most weekends, including Mythic Keys, Visions, and other events to get ourselves ready for the jump into the spoooooopy rivers of doom that lurk in Azeroth’s afterlife!

Interested in raiding? We’ll be building our team out to get everyone up to speed, and will come out swinging in Shadowlands! Schedule will most likely be Thursday/Saturday nights beginning at 8 PM server time.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!