[H] 471 Hpally LF Mythic raiding guild

Hi~! I’m currently looking for a guild that pushes towards heroic/mythic raiding content though as of right now due to pre patch being so near im not interested in raiding atm. I’d be willing to server xfer for the right guild only but finding a guild on tichondrius would be nice. Aside from raiding i like to pvp and spam a ton of mythic +

I have CE experience :slight_smile:

my btag is RaylinaNoir#1225

Hey there, you didn’t mention what your availability is, but if you can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am, I’d be interested in chatting with you. I run Hefty, a 5/12m adult-only (21+) guild on Area 52. I’ll leave a link to our recruitment post below, and if you’d like more info you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Aniko, you may be a good fit for our team and we’re in need of an h pally. Here’s the info, take care.

ty ty will app right now

We should chat my friend.

Hey Aniko! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Howdy Aniko!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use an hpal.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Äniko,

I know we aren’t on Tichondrius but hopefully we will resonate well enough to make you consider a transfer anyway!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Helping a friend

bumpity bump

uifsdasvgfisadogbo

Hello

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Hello there! Are ya still looking for a raid guild? We’re actually looking for you! Well, not specifically you by name but definitely by description. I think you’d be a great fit with us.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Heroic Ny’alotha: 12/12
Mythic Ny’alotha: 2/12

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.
Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.
Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds. If you’d like to speak in person here’s some contact names and numbers! =)

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Azul#1414

Humpty bumpty

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
11/12 M Ny’Alotha

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 11/12M progression. We have made great progress in the 5 months we have raided together as a guild and we plan to continue to push better progression into Shadowlands.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving thier class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally. Everyone in guild will get the kills and the gear from the Mythic Ny’Alotha raid.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!!!

Bnet: Digichaos#1273, Galso#11753

Humpty Bumpty

1 Like

Hey there!

We are in need of a final healer to round out our heal team!

Rats is a brand spanking new guild on Horde side Hyjal. We are comprised of former mythic raiders and current CE raiders. We strive to mostly have fun with new and old players in a semi-hardcore raid environment.

Our Goal
The mission is simple, to progress through every tier in Shadowlands and obtain the glorious, Cutting Edge.
Of course, above that is to foster a community full of like minded players that enjoy playing with each other outside of raid such as Mythic+, PVP, or alt pugging raids.

What times do we raid?
Wednesday - Thursday 9pm-12am Eastern.
Possibility of a third day being added as needed, Monday 9pm-12am Eastern.

Contact me!
Discord: :heart: 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝑒 ✩° ·.#0420
B-Net: Narcissism#11555
Or
Discord: Versaggi#2245

Bumpty Humpty