Looking For A Home

Washed Up Hunter, Switching to DK or enchance shammy in SL Looking for a home… raided this exp got the ahoc on hunter. Stopped playing shortly after. was in a great guild but due to inactive i was kicked. But once again looking for a home :slight_smile: im a adult if that matter’s… live est.

Hey! Grey Horse Army might be a good fit for you. Send me a message on battle.net at Kitronos#11829.

The Grey Horse Army is an AOTC focused guild looking for players to join as we move into Shadowlands. We’re a new guild looking for good people to raid on Tuesday & Thursdays, run Mythic+, PVP, level or level alts, and enjoy WoW with.

All skill levels and experience levels are welcome. We are an adult, laid back community that is more interested in the player than the class. That said we do want to hit AOTC each patch and see the game as a community. This means some nights will be smooth and all jokes, and others we’ll have to focus and get the job done.

The guild members are mostly adults with careers and children. Discord and chat are usually tame as there are often children in people’s backgrounds. We have a place for the more colorfully/salty people, which is where you will usually find me.

My guild raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. If you can make those times, I’d like to talk to you. I’ll leave a link to our post below, and if you’re interested in talking further you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Tedo,

[Arise] Reforming for Shadowlands. We are located on Tichondrius. Our core has been formed through longtime friendships which has always been the foundation of our guild. Our goal is set on mythic progression with intention of pushing CE. We’re an extremely close group of people that are always willing to help out with whatever you need to be successful in the guild. We also like to occasionally spam M+ outside of raid times for gearing fellow guild members. Our core is made up of positive individuals who strive to push the guild in a path towards CE.

Current Recruitment Needs:

<Range: All Classes

<Melee: All Classes

<Tank: All Classes

<Healer: All Classes

(Even if your class isn’t specifically listed above, we encourage you to apply or contact the recruiter anyways. We are a progression guild after all and we will always consider exceptional players)

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Prior Achievements: 6/9M 9/9H BoD 2/2H CoS

General requirements include:

Mature players (Preferably 21+)
-Positive attitude towards every situation.
-Ability to adapt and overcome.
-Desire and passion to get better each and every night with the intention of achieving personal goals/guild goals.
-Ability to use Discord and have a working mic.
-Ability to frequently check up on our discord for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Enkazil#1407

Discord
Kostadine - Kosta#8757
Enkazil - Enkazil#7836

Good afternoon!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

H - Blind Ambition - US, Zul’jin - 12/12 M Ny’alotha experienced raiders LF DK (dps), lock, mage for Shadowlands prog roster. Raids T/Wed 8-11pm EST. We’re laid back, social and like to progress. Non-raiders welcome for M+ and general content.

We ask that you come ready to play at your best skill level, raiding only 2 days and at 6 hours per week.

B: Aerbax#11297
D: Aerbax#2889

Depending on how hard you do or don’t want to push, we may be a fit for you. Here’s some copy pasta:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Storm rage) is recruiting for semi-casual raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will plan to clear all Heroic raid content and some Mythic content, as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

At the moment, we are recruiting ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. If you are interested in raiding with us, please add myself (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884) or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Good morning Tedo,

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST))

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Recruiting:

• Assassination or Subtlety Rogue

• Frost / Unholy Death Knight

• Fury Warrior

• Balance Druid

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

Newly formed guild and just started playing alliance after years of horde. If something new interests you

DLAres#1711

Hey Tedo, you sound like you’d be a good fit for us. I’lll drop some spam below. Look forward to hearing from!

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

If you are interested -