[A] or [H] - 6 experienced players LFG

6-7 experienced players looking for large to very large guild with open Raid sing-ups for Shadowlands Xpac.

Must have Discord.

Focus: Heroic Raids, Mythic Keys

Interest: Raid, M+ Raid, Dungeons, M+ Dungeons, PvP, Leveling, Heritage/Allied racial unlocks, transmog unlocks, crafting, etc.

Looking for group that had raids on multiple nights: week days and weekends. Preferably ending by 12:00 AM eastern time, and not starting prior to 5pm Pacific time on weekdays.

Our small community is adults, some who have kids and/or are working. Not all of our members will be available for each raid or dungeon.

Many of us are from Vanilla or before. We have players that can tank, heal and DPS.

We can go Alliance or Horde.

Pick me I’m super adorable and the rest of us are pretty damn cute too.

-Lexi
SkovHeks#1901 - Bnet
Lexi#8636 - Disc

Hello Creosote:Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D

1 Like

Hey there Creosote! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

1 Like

Hmm, my guild isn’t huge but we’re looking for more DPS to potentially dip into mythic during SL. We get AOTC every tier, run plenty of m+, and we’re a tight-knit community of adults with the goal of knocking down at least heroic content successfully every tier. We’re primarily looking for DPS, tanks and heals are full up atm. Raids are Tues/Thurs/Sun from 9pm-12a EST (6pm - 9pm PST). I’ll add you on Discord (mine is hypeandmediocrity#1312) and if you’re interested, shoot me a message and we can chat!

1 Like

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis. Spire started by IRL friends as a raid group in Star Wars: The Old Republic, but rapidly grew to 2 active raid teams. We have a tight knit guild without having “cliques”. With Shadowlands approaching the guild is making the transition to WoW. Our leadership has members with experience reaching back to Vanilla and has raided almost every tier since.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)
  • Logs are not required at this time but are a bonus.

Needs

• Demon Hunter
  • DPS Warrior
  • Warlock
  • Flex DPS/Tank
  • All exceptional players considered

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

1 Like

I see your mainly looking for heroic raids but we would love you have to for ours and some of our mythic plus groups, as well as potentially on our mythic raid roster, I’m gonna drop a copy pasta and this might not be for you!
Inspect Raiding is recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

1 Like

Hey Lexi.

I see you’re still lookin’. Crimson Brotherhood is still looking for more people to fill out our heroic raids. If you’re looking for a home with an active community and discord that does m+, raid, pvp, mog, cheeves, ect you should give us a good look.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

1 Like

We aren’t a massive guild but we are decent size and have very experienced players that have raided US top 50 as well as new players looking to get into raiding. We are currently recruiting all DPS especially Mages.

1 Like

Hey Creosote, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

1 Like

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

1 Like

If you can possibly stretch your end time to 1am est, I’d like to talk with you. My guild, Hefty is 5/12m, adult-only (21+) and we raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est. I’ll leave a link to our post below and if you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

1 Like

Hi Creosote, I think you all may fit in great with our guild! We’re currently recruiting for members of both raid teams and our M+ teams in SL. I sent you a bnet request to chat more. If you’d like to learn more you can see our recruitment post here:

1 Like

dear creosote …yes foxs are adorable. if you and friends havent found a guild love to have u all at Unbroken Alliance .Currently doing the jaina skip to get people the mount in the guild. Hit us up and check us out. ty Ureka#1269