Couple looking for Mythic Guild for Shadowlands

Hi, we are an NA based couple looking for a horde side mythic raiding guild for the upcoming expansion! I just started playing in BfA, and really just got serious about it during the most recent patch, but I really think I would be good at it. She has either Mythic or Heroic experience at all raid tiers since that was a thing, including being in the top 1% disc priest on Tich back in WoD/Legion. Her main is Aerïth and mine is Topp and we are both on Emerald Dream, but willing to server hop to anywhere we need to. She is planning on maining Shadow Priest/Resto Shaman and I am undecided but leaning towards melee DPS. Let me know if any of this interests you, we would for sure make great additions to your roster.

Levios#1714 if you wanna chat.

Hey man I’d love to chat with y’all and see if we can bring you in! I’ll leave our spam hit me up if you’re interested.

Hey there, I didn’t see what your availability is, but if you’re both over 21 and able to do Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am est (7-10 pst), I’d like to talk to you. I’ll leave our info below and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello ! I’d love to chat on Discord @ Fonze#9748 about if it would work out joining us at the Meme Regime on Mal’Ganis for raids! I will just drop the spam below so just hmu if you’d like discuss!

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: We have most of our core solidified and are looking for the next few dank memers to join us!

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

Hey Antorfan, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hi Antorian!

It would be great to add the two of you to our family. Arm of Hades has been around for almost 14 years, and we enjoy a strong adult community, with a focus on efficient raiding.

This past tier we cleared 9/12M while raiding 5hrs/week. In Shadowlands we are raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:00-11:00 EST. As we’re currently putting the finishing touches on our SL raiding roster, it would be great to add two solid dps to the team.

As it is always easier to talk on Discord, feel free to add me if you’d like to chat more. My Discord ID is Shtanky#4568

Cheers and good luck in Shadowlands!
Shtanky

rampantguild.com Feel free to contact any of the leadership if interested in talking.

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. We ended last tier 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey Antorian,

We would have room for you both. We do have some requirements for performance but I think it would work for you both. We have room for either a Spriest or Restoshaman depending on what she would prefer to main. Add me to Bnet if the times work for you and we can discuss more.

Anomaly is a returning guild with a history of CEx4 raiding and experienced leadership (our core has raided together since WoD). However, Real life has become more of an issue over the years so we intend to push into mythic with more of a focus on having a good time while still preforming.

What can you expect from us?

If you are a skilled player and took a break during BFA but are looking to progress in Shadowlands, this is a great home.

-We are picky and only looking for skilled players who are also enjoyable to be around. We do not bend on either of these requirements for our raiders. A lot of guilds recruit the first person who parses high without taking the time to make sure they are a good fit. These guilds have high turnover rates because people are at each other’s throats when progression gets “hard” because multiple people point fingers instead of working together to fix the problems. We are the rare “unicorn” of skilled players that are also friends.

Times: Monday/Thursday :stopwatch:10pm-12:30am est :stopwatch:
We do have an optional raid on Sunday’s for Alts, progression, ect
Server: Horde on Mal’Ganis

Recruiting Officer - Trexon#9528(discord) Trexon#11878(battlenet)
Guild Leader -Traebor#1288(discord) Traebor#1899(battlenet)

afterMath eSports on Tichondrius Horde is currently recruiting high end raiders for the “Hall of Fame” push in Shadowlands. We’re a newly formed guild backed by afterMath eSports organization and plan to bring the support needed to ensure our team can perform at their highest level possible.

Our current raid schedule is as follows -
(Times are in PST)
Tuesday | 6pm - 10pm.
Wednesday | Off
Thursday | 6pm - 10pm.
Friday | Off
Saturday | Off
Sunday | 6pm-10pm (Heroic/Mythic carries for gold)
Monday | Off

While we are a new organization, we are in talks with 2 additional gaming teams to join our ranks and expand our reach to potential sponsors and investors. If interested, please view our website to find out more about us and drop an application. www. Aftermathesports .com
If you’d like to talk directly, please add me on discord kaRmy#5404