Returning player looking for a new home!

I will keep it short and simple, I am fairly new to America (come from Iceland.) I am looking for a guild with a somewhat “mature” player-base as well as a shared interest in raiding in SL. I am not trying to be the “next-big-thing”, I am looking for a place where it is possible to make and have fun with new friends, explore new content as well as forge fond memories. I do not care what server I have to transfer to, or what faction. Please, if anybody is in need of nice people let me know! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the USA, Osanni. You didn’t mention what days/times you are looking to raid, but we have recently opened recruitment up to all classes for Shadowlands. We are Hefty, a 5/12m adult-only (21+) guild on Area 52, and we raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST) We have members from all over the world, so I’m sure you’d fit right in. I’ll go ahead and leave a link to our recruitment post, and if you’d like more info, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Welcome to the US Osanni.

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• All DPS and Healers considered

• Warlock

• Flex DPS/Tank

• Mage

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Stuart#1493, Jaseypoo#1320

Hey Osanni! We’d love to have you!

The Shanghai Zen Masters are a brand new guild full of tight-knit players who have been playing the game together since WotLK and Cata with plenty of Mythic+ and pvp experience. We are looking to do progression raiding mainly throughout the new Shadowlands expansion, but we constantly do Mythic+ dungeon runs, and casual pvp together.

Information:

Nightime raiding schedule Mon + Wed 8pm-11pm Est (invites out 7:45pm)

Progression raiding focus Normal>Heroic> and eventually Mythic

Alliance on the server Stormrage

discord.gg/ JTj5ZWc Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Welcome mate! We might be a good landing place for you, feel free to peruse our copypasta below and see if it seems good to you. If not, then I wish you the best of luck regardless! Feel free to add me in discord if you’d like to chat!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no mythic!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF

Hey @osanni Id like to start off by saying I understand your desire and interest. As a big gamer myself I have been apart of multiple communities and guilds across dozens of games. At times it can be fun and worth every second while at other times it can be disappointed or boring. I am not an officer of my guild but I am a member who has been happy and appreciative to the guild who I can now proudly call my home as WoW always seem to be one of the few games where finding a good guild can be difficult.

I belong to a AOTC Raiding guild Errant Venture (try and push some mythic). We are an Alliance based faction on Whisperwind. We are an active friendly guild that hosts weekly guild events whether it be for achievements, xmogs, and progression. We are made up of new and old players and offer a friendly and mature environment free of drama and ignorance. We raid twice a week 8-11pm est. For members who are unable to secure a spot on one of our two teams we do our utmost best to take our non raiding members and alts to help ensure everyone can be well geared and experience content at all levels. We also like to run weekly mythic+ for those who love the weekly reward or key progression.

If you would like to know more please contact me as I would enjoy getting to know you and answer any questions or concerns you may have. You can contact me through one of the following methods as I am currently available 24/7 so dont hesitate to reach out!

Discord- Hidden Conquest#4443
Bnet- xCrimsonAce#1575

Welcome to America, Osanni!

Found a Green Quest, now recruiting current content, Shadowlands & beyond! Horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth. We care about our members, and want our members to succeed while still having fun!

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

Raid schedule: Friday/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. Majority of the guild currently has achieved AOTC this expansion. Currently 11/12 Normal and 10/12 Heroic We learn together as a raid team. We are looking for people who are helpful and will be patient. We will have 2 raid teams for Shadowlands. We have a Normal alt run raid on Thursdays/Sundays at 7:30pm EST.

If interested, here is my contact info:
Kiua#1912 battletag
Kiuayoukai#2395 discord

Hi Osanni –

I’ve been recruiting on this forum for a bit now, and I can’t think of a single post I’ve replied to that makes me feel the individual is a fit more than this one.

See our info below – really hoping you decide to reach out!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

NO MORAL COMPASS RECRUITING for normal and heroic raiding.

We are an aotc raiding guild who has been around since the end of mists. We are looking for raiders to join our casual raiding guild. Our goal is to hit aotc every tier which we usually accomplish.

Currently Recruiting:

healers

all dps

Our raid nights are the following

Tuesday 5:00-8:00pm PST
Thursday 5:00-8:00pm PST

After AOTC we typically finish our Glory Achievements for the tier.

We also run m+ and do achievement runs.

add wakahiru#1986 to inquire about a raid spot

[After Nerf] The goal we are setting as a guild is to simply push CE at a pacing where we hit the hardest high wipe bosses as they take their first nerf wave. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment while still having a high skill and tight competitive raid team full of players that enjoy playing outside of raid and pushing M+. Raid hours 7 - 10 EST on Tues / Thurs / (Mon if we are progressing on a boss or for an alt run)
Contact us on discord:
GodEmperor jong#0705
Claysthetics#9018
Mattfleck#1933

Hey Osanni! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey Osanni

S E V E N on Horde guild on Detheroc is looking to fill out it’s ranks for mythic raiding in BFA and to push into Shadowlands to achieve CE.

About S E V E N

• We are a former server first guild up till WoD (lets be honest WoD sucked) that was formed in Vanilla.
  • We are an adult only guild and do not accept anyone under 18+ and prefer our players even older than that
  • Our leadership is made of older players that have raided on and off since Vanilla always at a server first level.

What you can expect from us

• Our raiding schedule is casual our game play is not
  • We have always had a saying “Don’t waste everyone else’s time” you can expect us to know both fight and class mechanics going into raids.
  • NO DRAMA. Most of us have our own kids in real life and don’t want to deal with others kids in game. This is an escape for us and the last thing we want is drama. It won’t be discussed it will just be removed.
  • Understanding. We get that RL pops up. Kids get sick, work demands become overwhelming, etc. Just let us know ahead of time if possible so we can make changes if need be (part of the don’t waste everyone’s time moto)

What do we expect of you

• Be a decent human being. There is enough crap going on in the world today don’t be bringing any into the guild or game.
  • Competent players who are willing to get involved with all aspects of the guild
  • Preparedness. We expect you to come with consumables and a basic knowledge of the content we will be pushing.
  • Communication. RL pop up? Having issues with a mechanic, guildie, or something else in game. Let us know. We believe that communication is crucial in all aspects of what we do.

Schedule

• Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm CST.
  • Mon is an optional raid night for what ever.

That said we are a group that likes to have fun and keep things on the lighter side and some of us have been friends now for going on 15+ years.

Needs

• Mage
  • Boomkin
  • Rogue
  • Enhance Shaman
  • Healer

I’m looking for competent plays but swinging a big dingaling with #'s isn’t the main thing I’m looking for. I want me and the rest of my guild to enjoy playing with each other and that is the most important aspect I’m looking for in recruits.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Looking forward to talking to you.

Hey there Osanni,

One thing I can assure you of, our guild is full of great people and we would love to have another join us! I will leave our guild recruitment post here for you to consider:

Elysian Sodality has been together as a guild since 2011 and recently made the move to horde as we prepare for Shadowlands. We have a great community of players, some with experience dating back to vanilla and others who started new in BfA. We have students, working professionals, husbands, wives, parents, friends and neighbors.

We will have two raiding platforms in Shadowlands. All players who join the guild are welcome to participate on the Monday raid team. This team will be focused on AotC and run from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST every Monday evening. We are happy to work with people who are new to the game or new to raiding.

We also have a second team on Wednesdays and Fridays that will be focusing on pushing mythic progression at a meaningful pace. We are not a CE based guild, but we do have the drive to push and improve our play. There may be opportunities for folks to participate on this team, based on interest and performance during the Monday raids.

We are looking to add a few more like-minded players to our community, whether it’s to participate on a raid team, push mythic keys or simply to hang out while you farm achievements or mounts. You are not required to raid to be part of the guild. We have a great group of people and a positive community.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to add me Anna#1862

Hey There! I’m more interested in the fact that you’re from iceland. I’ve visited there recently and visited the less touristy areas. I plan to visits there a lot more often actually and spend some good time and maybe make friends eventually. Anyways. if you’re interested in hanging out in our guild you’re welcome to we are wed/thurs 8-11pm EST we raid for CE and hard mythic progression. but we have a lot of friends and casuals too.

bnet: George#1122

Hey man, you look like an awesome fit for our guild. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk more. Here is a little bit about our guild: