[A] Chicken Druid looking for Mythic Guild for SL on a 2 or 3-night-per-week basis

Hey potential Guildmates,

I’m looking for a solid mythic raiding guild with a relatively chill schedule, 2 or 3 nights a week, i’m available 6PM-2AM eastern on Monday-Thursday night.

A little about me, I’ve played WoW on and off since vanilla, didn’t really start Raiding until Siege of Org in MoP. Immediately loved it, ended up becoming 1st or 2nd dps in every guild I ended up in after that. Most guilds just disbanded over time for leadership/life reasons, haven’t always been in raiding guilds tho. Gotten AotC on every tier since SoO (I know it’s not that much of an achievement). Many of the tiers i would just hit AotC and stop, for lack of motivation from not having a steady guild to progress further with. A lot of tiers i just pugged. Ever since the start of Legion, I’ve been trying to find a guild to clear mythic with on a reasonable schedule.

I’m a lifelong gamer and a pretty skilled one at that, so I have no doubts I’ll become one of your top performers in the coming Tiers. I learn very quickly, I’m very mechanic-friendly, and generally have a high dps output for my item level. That being said, my logs aren’t much to look at since I don’t often have a consistent guild and I haven’t cared to individually pursue high log numbers. My proudest tier was probably Tomb of Sargeras in Legion as MM hunter, see for yourself:

warcraftlogs com/character/us/stormrage/poofclaw?zone=17&new=true#zone=13&partition=1

That 98 parse was the first pull after i got my first DPS legendary (Thanks, Legion). I had to super optimize to keep up before that, i guess I wasn’t that lucky with the drops lol.

My per-ilvl parses on my current character (Balance Druid) are pretty decent even though i don’t have a full clear on him, i’m almost 470 and i’ve only been gearing them at this tier for about a month, I’ll probably keep gearing them from m+, H nya, and visions until SL launch.
warcraftlogs com/character/us/agamaggan/poofchicken#bybracket=1

I mained Arms at the start of this patch, I guess most of my logs weren’t uploaded despite getting AotC (I had to pug it). Only 2k io for m+ right now.
warcraftlogs com/character/us/magtheridon/rag%c3%a9r#partition=2

I’ll change server to wherever, prefer to stay Alliance (so i can keep shadowmeld lol), prefer to stay Balance Druid at least for this upcoming Tier.

As mentioned previously, a lot of the guilds I’ve been in have died, I’ve only really left one (not to be named here). That was because they had a few toxic leadership issues and were a little too… casual. In that regard, I don’t want to sound edgy or arrogant since i’m not, but I’m tired of carrying super-casual groups, which has been most of my experience thus far. There’s nothing wrong with taking a while to clear things, everyone goes at their own pace, but I don’t want to be in a group that takes five months to clear heroic. I’d rather clear it in a few weeks and move on to harder content lol.

All in all, looking for a friendly community of similarly skilled people to pursue some challenging content with on a reasonable schedule. My goals are to get CE for the first time, get keystone master and higher every tier, and maybe some pvp to get the mounts or elite sets. Looking forward to hearing from whoever. Hopefully my lack of XTREME logs doesn’t damn me. Thanks for reading :+1:

Bnet: Vareth#1469

HiHi Poofchicken,

You sound like a great potential guildmate and like we may be the guild for you, pending you are willing to go Horde (sorry about potentially losing Shadowmeld >.< )! Here are our details for you to consider:

< ChristianDadsOfOrgrimmar > :upside_down: - Spinebreaker-Horde - We currently have Heroic and 3/12M on farm. We’re looking to build our team with more Ranged DPS to finish out BfA strong and move into SL even stronger, with a mythic progression focus in SL. Raids are twice a week: Thurs (Mythic) & Sun (Heroic), 7PM - 10PM Central. We run Mythic+ and other content daily. Come join the cult :wink:

Add and message ClassiGetsSassi#7777 in Discord if our guild sounds like a good fit and we hope to hear from you soon!

I know you said you’d prefer to stay Alliance, but if just in case you change your mind…

Hey there Poof,

Disorientated may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know!

Disorientated of Stormrage is an Alliance guild that is recruiting for Mythic and Heroic raids in Shadowlands.

Who we are:

Disorientated is a newer guild comprised of a group of raiders who have been raiding together for a while, and of course, some newer members. We formed in mid-June and obtained our AOTC. Now we are 6/12 Mythic, and starting progression on Ra’den.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

The Mythic raid team will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. We are also recruiting for a Norml/Heroic AOTC team as well. We are focusing on quality over quantity!!

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. Mondays are an optional raid night for now. We usually end up doing an alt run or AOTC sale this night. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen” to rotate through or if someone doesn’t show.

Heroic Team:

As mentioned above, the Heroic team is currently being recruited for, but is not yet raiding. As the team builds up, we will start raiding just to get to know each other. As of now, this team needs everything. Raid days and times will be set as the team builds.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.