Solo looking to join a crew

Hey @Aliix, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just my thoughts…

Hey there,

We are rebuilding our raid team on Proudmoore. Looking to raid 2 nights Thursday/Friday. 830-1130 PST. Not going to bore you with a ton here. If interested, my battle tag is Corrupt#11776. Hope to hear from you soon. Sounds like it may be a good fit.

Hey man, you look like a really good fit for our guild. My discord if vmsfroggy#4819 if you want to talk more. I will really be looking forward to it. Here is a little about us:

Raid Schedule :
Wednesday & Thursday : 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
*Saturday & Sunday: 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST

• Sat & Sun are for sale runs as well as casual alt and achievement runs for those who want to participate. These are also subject to change based on availability

Recruitment Needs :

• Tank: High Priority
  • Healer: High Priority
  • Melee DPS: High Priority
  • Range DPS: High Priority
    If your class is a low priority on recruitment do not be discouraged in applying or contacting someone in the Guild. Anyone who is exceptional at their class will be noticed and offered a chance at a core raiding position.

About Us! :
< Swank > is a two day progression guild on Mal’ganis - a competitive, high population Horde server located on the Chicago data center. We strive to push progression on a light schedule (8 hours per week, 4 hours per night), and our goal is to be a leading force for end game, becoming a top guild on Mal’ganis. We’re in search of like-minded players, who are willing to push themselves to achieve this goal on a two day a week schedule.

We don’t expect perfection, but we do expect a high level of class mastery, encounter knowledge, and mechanical execution. This requires preparation through proper itemization, talent choice, consumable use, and encounter research. Furthermore, we like versatile players who can competently play multiple classes and multiple roles; this indicates a well-rounded understanding of the game.

Moreover, we value players who are respectful of other raiders’ time. Having fun and raiding are not mutually exclusive, but progression requires focus and optimal time management. With 8 hours of raiding per week, it’s paramount that raiders come to raid with knowledge of progression encounters. When you optimize your own play, you optimize the guild’s play.

We understand that mistakes are part of the learning process; however, we do not tolerate people continually making the same errors. We need raiders to adapt quickly to situations and learn from the mistakes they and others make. We emphasize teamwork and openness to constructive criticism. Raiders are encouraged to bring issues (with strategy or other players) to the attention of officers.

Expectations :

• If information is available, study current and future progression fights.
  • Treat people inside of the guild and outside with respect.
  • Respect the time people dedicate to raids.
  • Be able to adapt quickly to changes in strategies or mistakes.
  • Bring a positive attitude and be able to take constructive criticism, as well as give your own if needed.
  • The ability to communicate is a must: having a working microphone is a requirement.
  • Be an active Mythic + participant as this is an easy way to get gear.
  • Have the motivation to constantly get better and push yourself, study logs to try to improve your performance and raid contribution.
  • Understand that we hold competitive positions, and continued performance issues will result in a re-trial or removal of a players raid spot.

How to Apply! :

Contacts :
GM : Kylore (Bnet: GoblinSmithy#1769 | Discord: GoblinSmithy#3846 )

I’m putting together a guild for the main purpose of getting CE every tier possible we have a AOTC core with some light mythic experience looking to push into mythic taking things seriously we are looking for other people who are wanting to maximize their spec and get better/help others get better and have a place and group to do other content with our schedule days wise is Tues/Thurs and hours are 7-11 pm CST the time is tbd depending on the needs of the roster if we start an hour earlier or later once we have all 20ish people we have about ten rn and all the tanks are covered and all but one healer i believe so looking for dps mainly
We are on Emerald Dream Horde
Disc:Patrickrick#5222 Bnet:Ironfistt#1872

Hey Zenpool,

We would love to have you join us. We are a new guild of previous mythic raiders focusing on AotC. Please feel free to reach out to me on bnet faro#1671 with any questions. We are horde on bleeding Hollow. Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday.

If you’re over 21 and can raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10pst), add me at Rawrabear#1450. I’ll leave a link to our info below for you to browse in the meantime.

Heya Zen,

Elysian Sodality is a horde guild on Area 52. We raid casually, we clear normal and heroic every tier and then mess around with some mythic bosses. We have a heroic only team on Mondays from 8:30pm until 11:00pm server time (EST). We also have people who run mythic dungeons 3-4 nights per week. I am not sure what your definition of semi-hardcore is, but I thought I would throw our information out there :).

The guild is full of awesome and friendly people!

Feel free to add me if you think we might be a fit.

Anna#1862

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

Sunday 9 pm Realm time (currently determining if later would work better for everyone)

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/pnqydHC

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hey feel free to check us out :slight_smile: ([H] <Sicily> 10/10 H | 2/10 M LF CE RAIDERS FOR SHADOWLANDS| Tues/Wed 9-12 EST |):

We are a group of older aged wow players that does a bit of everything except we don’t RP. We understand that real life get hectic. Wrymrest horde side. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello Zenpool. We woul dlove to have you :slight_smile:

Blarg Squad is new to Illidan and looking to recruit RDPS, MDPS, and Healers. We were previously on KT Alliance, but quit after Uldir (5/9M) due to lack of enjoyment of BFA. We are looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. If we make CE, awesome! If we don’t, but we have strong positive progression, that’s fine as well.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CNT (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Prizmå (Btag: Mint#3740 // prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

If you have mythic experience, that’s a plus, but it is not required. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. Put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics anmd own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We like to hang out in discord, we enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and other games as well. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

About Us - Server [ Kargath ] US

Loot Hoarders is an adult [18+] raiding guild. We are looking for skilled players to add to our team who have like minded goals of reaching Cutting Edge every tier. We want additions to our progression family that can maintain attendance, be motivated, BE FUN, competitive and always show up prepared with knowledge (of your class and fights) and consumables. All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism. We are players that are always wanting to play to their full capability. Social members are always welcome.

Monday,Wednesday,Thursday 8:30 pm EST - 11:30 pm EST

Discord - Ørin#3164 | BNet: Ørin#1413

Gank Squad Gaming - family based guild with lots of skilled players, And are Vey active all hours day and night and Very active on discord. We are Heading into shadowlands are will be getting ready. Our guild is the best place for those who like fun guilds are skilled and Very Active.

Raid times are : Heroic 8pm est Tuesday & Wednesday

Mythic: At this moment since SL will be here soon we wont be doing mythic raids for Nyla. But When SL is here we will resume Mythic Raids.

Fun events will be posted on our guild calendar at 7pm or 8pms friday or Saturday’s.
Fun event currently is None coming up yet till next week

Guild RBG’s are : 8pm est Fridays

come join us we have lots of stuff going on and lots of fun!

Contact me Amber#11313 or find us on Guild finder : Gank squad Gaming

Hey! We’re a reformed guild on Zul’jin that is made up of a group of friends that met throughout BFA. We left a guild together to make our own not only because we wanted to push more content, but because of our great camaraderie!

Our full recruitment info can be found here: [H][US][Zul'Jin] Ape Gang - Recruiting for Shadowlands

If you find this interests you, hit up our gm’s at Bnet Azaix#1408 or Discord Latnemele#7704 / Murkuri#2000.

Hey, we recently started a raiding guild on bleeding hollow aimed at clearing mythic with 1 raid a week. We raid Sunday’s 6-10PM EST
this gives our members with extra time lots of freedom to M+, pvp, etc. And our members with little time still get to progress through the raid tier without putting a strain IRL.

We aren’t a huge guild but are growing by the day with active members who are looking forward to progressing through SL

If this sounds like something you would be interested in message me

Jagorman#1954 on battle.net

Thanks

Hey Zenpool,

I’m going to post my generic message below, but let me know if our times work for you, I’d love to chat with you.

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST, we may be changing Monday for Tuesday depending on recruits we get.

We are currently full on tanks, but are recruiting the following:

Healers - High Need

Ranged DPS - Medium Need

Melee DPS - Medium Need

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET or Armatus#1287.

Hey zenpool. we would be interested in your warrior for sure. You can find more info on us at

we are a very close nit group with some of us now going on 15 years of gaming together.

Hi Zenpool! I am from Dark Ascent on Arygos. We are an AOTC guild with a large active community of players who are mature and have been playing together for a long time.

We have a core raid for heroic, a fun run night, active M+ key nights, and a core group pushing M+ content in the 17+ range. Our raid nights are currently W-F, 9-11pm EST. In general we are a fun guild that supports each other, and there is always something going on.

You sounds like a good fit for our community, and if you are interested feel free to reach out to me on disc at Grumps#3985. Hope to hear from you soon!

Maybe we are the home for you!!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894