Returning mythic raider

Hi all,

I’ll try to keep this on the shorter side, make it hopefully a quick process for us all.

Me, plenty of mythic raiding experience. Haven’t done it in a good while, so I’m sure there’s rust to be shaken off. What I’m looking for is a guild with a strong foundation going into shadowlands. (missed a fair bit of content in BfA, would love to see it tho). I’m looking for more of a evening raid team (8pm PST-ish preferred, but I’m flexible.) Raiding no more than 3 nights a week, 2 would be ideal.

Well, this isn’t short anymore. So let’s keep going! Classes!! What can I be? Quite a bit.

DK - FDK/UHDK, the OG, the bae
Hunter - BM (don’t judge, I like pets!)
Druid - Boomy/Feral
Monk- WIIIIIINDWALKER!
Warrior - Fury/Arms
Demon Hunter - Havoc “IMMA FIRIN MY EYE LAZORS”
Paladin - Ret (If this is what you want, it’ll take some serious convincing, but possible)

With that, Horde or Alliance, idc.

Bnet: Jakeofrivia#1124
Let’s chat a bit and maybe hit up discord? Things go well, maybe we’ll move to Hawaii, open our own surf shop? Idk. You tell me.

Last lil bit, please no super clique set guilds where people don’t run things outside their little group. That is annoying af. Anyways, hit me up!

1 Like

Hey man we are outside of your raid times, but still think you should check us out. My discord is vmsfroggy#4819. Here is alittle about us:

Hey Krìeger,

We’re an Alliance Mythic raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm-9pm PST and are looking to recruit experienced mythic raiders to push CE in Shadowlands.

The guild was founded in 2010 and have been doing hardmodes and mythic content since while maintaining a drama free, respectful and inclusive raid environment.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, we welcome you to submit an application on our website @ libertas.wowlaunch.com and our GM will get in contact with you to see if it’s a good fit.

Otherwise, best of luck in the guild search and have fun in Shadowlands!

Pyratic#1706

Hi Krieger!

I know you said you were looking for something more established, but I figured I’d shoot my shot. Dropping my thread below, let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile:

HI Krìeger,

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We are looking for a dps DK, DH and Balance Druid to round out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Krieger! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

If you’re able to do 7-10pst on Tues and Thurs, I’d be interested in talking to you. I’ll leave a link to our info below, and if you’d like to chat you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Krieg, here’s the copy/pasta. Fill out an app and we’ll chat in disc if we’re a fit.

Aloha!!! We should chat. {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 8/10M AOTC CN T/W 9P-12A PST

Hey!
I’m not sure if we’re what you’re looking for but i thought i’d reach out just incase. Our guild is currently looking for some dps to fill out the roster going into Shadowlands, i see you’re open to playing a lot of classes but we’re fine with whatever you feel like playing - we wont force someone to play something they don’t like. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11pm EST - if you’re at all interested i’ll leave our gms btag and our guild spam below :smile:.

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Guild spam: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hey, I think you may be a good fit for us, take a look below and tell me what you think!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Full Content Clears of all end game content on mythic 15+

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: 1 OT, 10 DPS + 3 HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a players from the original release of WoW back in the day from Nathrezim. We are a semi-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild also likes to stay connected outside of game. Our core players are 3 brothers with some IRL friends mixed and we stay connected with the people we meet. We have some serious talent, with being 100% parsers in PvE and multi-Gladiators in PvP!

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we are transitioning into Shadowlands, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact me (Drugdog), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Drugdog or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Bew#8506

Hey @Drugdog, thanks for copying our recruitment post! Although I take it as a compliment that you copy our ad word for word, it sends a message that you’ve not put in the work to deliver authentic info on your guild. Just my thoughts…