Healer and 2 DPS LFGuild

The three of us returned to game about two months ago. We are looking for a serious raid team to push mythic content going into Shadowlands. Available any day of the week 6pm CST to 11pm CST. Horde Only.

Bubblye - Illidan
Akades - Illidan
Alkavas - Illidian

BTAG is bubblye#1850

Thanks!

Any chance you can go till midnight CST? If so I can fit all 3 of you in my 5/12m team on Area 52. We raid Tues and Thurs 9-12cst. I’ll leave our info before and if you’re interested in talking, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there, my guild Fruit Basket on Bleeding Hollow is in the same boat as you all! We’ve recently formed from a group of friends that raided together in Legion, most of us just coming back 2-3 months ago, and are filling our core to do a bit of Ny’alotha (5/12M currently) but primarily to make a serious core going into shadowlands to achieve CE every tier. Our raid times are 7-10 CST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We’d love to have all 3 of you on our team, if you wanna check us out and chat you can find our contact info below:

Hi Bubblye,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.