[A] 474 Warlock LFG

Look for an AOTC guild for Shadowlands,non-toxic,non-elitist. With Shadowlands being a big part of my search while we are waiting… I just returned from an extended break and I still don’t have beta #sadface. Max Professions Enchanting/Tailoring. Been thinking of swapping to horde but nothing in stone yet. Al the friends that I’ve run with over the course of BFA have quit the game completely. Can’t blame them the borrowed power has gotten a bit out of control.

I have all the raiding addons required and I’m enchanted and gemmed appropriate to my spec. I learn quickly so new mechanics aren’t a problem.

I’ve played all 3 specs over the course of the expansion
I play 9pm CST till usually midnight or 1am CST - I’d like to find team who runs between 8:30pm CST till midnight. I enjoyed M+ keys. I wouldn’t consider myself casual nor hardcore but somewhere in between.

what else did i forget - I do sim frequently, I do look at logs frequently, love to help people complete their keys…etc… Looking forward to Shadowlands!

My Raid Experience:
Uldir 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M
BOD 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 5/9M
EP 9/9 heroic (AOTC), 4/9M
Ny’alotha 12/12H (AOTC), 3/12M

Thx for reading!

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
12/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Wb Cyfon…Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day:D

Hey Cyfon! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Howdy Cyfon!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there,
We raid Tues and Thurs from 9pm-12am CST and I would classify our approach to raiding exactly the way you describe yourself; neither casual nor hardcore but somewhere in between. We are horde though so if you’re ready to take that leap, add me at Rawrabear#1450.